• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: 12pm-1pm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudNL

Memles said:
The clip shows don't tend to do so well, though, but alas.

There were questions only about the first season of 24. There, the 13th episode (Last of the initial order) very easily could have ended the series. But, the hype was large enough that Fox continued the series in spite of low ratings. They picked up as the season progressed, and due to the critical acclaim a second season was ordered. And, it's been safe ever since, really.

You mean clip shows of AI?
No, they will make two groups of the best singers. A male group and a female group. The male group will perform on monday, the female group on tuesday and the result show is on wednesday.

3 days of AI. WTF?! :lol

Memles

CloudNL said:
You mean clip shows of AI?
No, they will make two groups of the best singers. A male group and a female group. The male group will perform on monday, the female group on tuesday and the result show is on wednesday.

3 days of AI. WTF?! :lol

Are you KIDDING me? Is that what they're doing? You're sure? That's INSANE overkill, but 24 deserves it. My TV watching habits do not.

alejob

Newbie said:
Am I the only one who cant take Behrooz's mother seriously because her voice sounds like she's putting on a bad irish accent?
To me it sonds more like french accent. I'm not that good with accents though.

Hollywood

Banned
I thought of this earlier - didn't Debbie DRIVE over to Beiruz's house? If so, how did her mom not catch her car parked there?

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
*bump*
Man, downloading commericial-free, HDTV-quality episodes of 24 ROCKS. Sure I'm one day late, but whatever.

That was one of the best episodes of 24 (or any other show!) I've ever seen.
The opening. The family (GREAT acting by the mother). The twist (kinda unrealistic, but it was a nice explanation of the whole Heller execution plot).

WOW.

Memles

Any speculation on what Heller is hiding and why? In my cynical mood of this evening, I've decided they're going for "OBVIOUS" season, and he'll end up being gay and hiding it from his family. His "Personal Issues" speech seemed to be heading in this direction, and I hope its not. Its too easy and lame. After the cheesy and lame mole reveal, I expect something more original and interesting.

CloudNL

DarienA said:
A
mole
Too easy... I'd like to think something more exotic like:

She's part of another gov't agency that knows about the plan but doesn't know all the parties involved and is letting this unfold to try to get everyone involved, even realizing what they are risking.

Really exotic idea but hey... sure would kick ass.

I think the same. I don't think she's just a mole.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I love the way 24 makes me hate black women and A-Rabs!

But seriously, would the terrorist plot be foiled if
all the nuke-u-lar plants unplugged their eithernet cable?

Hollywood

Banned
I'm going through 24 withrawal. I remember during the first season they used to have encore presentations on Friday sometimes, and a lot of times Sunday night on FX. I caught a lot of episodes that way when I missed them on Tuesday. I don't see why they do that more often, because its a very storyline driven show, you miss one you are out of the loop.

ManaByte

Gold Member
After failing to find it at any Best Buy or Fry's, I managed to find one copy of the soundtrack at Borders!

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Hollywood said:
I'm going through 24 withrawal. I remember during the first season they used to have encore presentations on Friday sometimes, and a lot of times Sunday night on FX. I caught a lot of episodes that way when I missed them on Tuesday. I don't see why they do that more often, because its a very storyline driven show, you miss one you are out of the loop.
torrent
spy
dot
com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom