• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: 12pm-1pm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quest

Not Banned from OT
That was the best 10 minutes of tv i have seen in forever. I am pumped beyond belief fucking jack is a terrorist killing god. I don't think they can ever top that shit. Jack needs a better supply of amo next time though.

MIMIC

Banned
quest said:
That was the best 10 minutes of tv i have seen in forever. I am pumped beyond belief fucking jack is a terrorist killing god. I don't think they can ever top that shit. Jack needs a better supply of amo next time though.

Jack sliding down the hill with his gun still aimed was great. :D

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I think the son will kill the guy that is going with him to ditch the body, because if I am not mistaken, he still has the gun he was supposed to kill the girl with... right??

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Turik(sp?) MUST be a cleaner. I don't believe the father... I think he made the decision to have the son killed.

Just when you think "Well shit, it can't get any better after that 10 minutes, what's next?" they pull the reach around and tell you the party's just getting started.

DarienA

Any Marylanders see that The Still Life commercial? :lol

The missus and I agree, we think he's gonna get away from the cleaner.

When is Heller gonna find out about his son?!?!?!?!

That bitch is taking credit for this?!?!??!?! OMG THAT'S BULLSHIT!!!!!

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
DarienA said:
Any Marylanders see that The Still Life commercial? :lol

The missus and I agree, we think he's gonna get away from the cleaner.

When is Heller gonna find out about his son?!?!?!?!

I can't wait until he does....

And...

She took the credit????? WHAT THE HELL?????

No thanks for JACK BAUER???!!!

That is absolute trash.

Edit: Had to correct my typing from choking on my own rage

DarienA

OH SHIT HELLER IS HARDCORE TOO!!!!

Son should have rammed him with the trunk top!

quest

Not Banned from OT
TheOMan said:
I can't wait until he does....

And...

She too the credit????? WHAT THE HELL?????

No thanks for JACK BAUER???!!!

That is absolute trash.

I think a chance to kill a dozen terrorist is all the thanks jack needs. Jack is not in it for the praise or money he is in it to put terrorist in thier graves. Jack is the modern day roach motel terrorist go in but don't come out alive.

DarienA

That sequence would have worked better IMO if they had at the end cut to the husband outside looking in....

MIMIC

Banned
FOX: "Yay...our viewers feel good about the re-united Sec. of Defense and his son."

"....ok, that's enough."

:lol

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
DarienA said:
That sequence would have worked better IMO if they had at the end cut to the husband outside looking in....

I thought for sure that was what was going to happen. Man, when he finds out, I hope he tries to confront Jack. The results would be quite funny I'm sure.

Edit: BUSTED

DarienA

Hahaa they put the cut in I was expecting... just in a different sequence... heh. Time to get away son!!!!!! Swing Away!

HAHAAH The Father I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT DAMMIT! ;)

I bet you all of those people were watching that streaming video through IE!

If they had Firefox they terrorists would not have been able to download that Trojan hourse through IE dammit!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
FINGERPRINTS ALL OVER THE SHOVEL!!!!!

BEROOS goes straight to jail do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars

Fifty

That was pretty lame.
I could see that coming ever since she came on the show. They TRIED to make her look like a mole, and that's what she is? There had better be another twist, because that's way too predictable
And what's with the evil shots of that British guy? Are they trying to tell us he's a mole too?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Uh oh, a mole. Do I sense an attack on CTU?

quest

Not Banned from OT
That was one fucking awesome episode. I am rewinding the tape right now to watch it again. Jack is the fucking man him and vick from the shield are the only real men left on TV.

DarienA

A
mole
Too easy... I'd like to think something more exotic like:

She's part of another gov't agency that knows about the plan but doesn't know all the parties involved and is letting this unfold to try to get everyone involved, even realizing what they are risking.

Really exotic idea but hey... sure would kick ass.

Phoenix

TheOMan said:
Oh man it's over :(

ANOTHER FREAKING MOLE? :(

Who does CTU's screening?????

Apparently the terrorist control the recruitment of CTU personnel which is why they suck so much and are incompetent at knowing that they have been exploited. I mean damn its like every season the place has a security exploit. They have like a revolving terrorists door on the side of the building.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Phoenix said:
Apparently the terrorist control the recruitment of CTU personnel which is why they suck so much and are incompetent at knowing that they have been exploited. I mean damn its like every season the place has a security exploit. They have like a revolving terrorists door on the side of the building.

:lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom