• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
To clarify further, should anyone want to know:

Even a short 8 minutes of 24 will have conspiracy, and one of the characters in the short (a Stargate Atlantis Teyla-lookalike, continuing LAD's theme of bootleg versions of characters from other shows) is seen speaking on the phone about conspiratorial machinations, with the voice at the end of the line being none other than Xander Berkeley. The credits confirm this.

Skyy-John.gif

Rich!

yeah, I think Season 10 is pretty much confirmed now. I mean...

tony is breaking out of prison. they HAVE to follow that up.

there's a reason why this was marketed as a "bridge scene". I guess we're just waiting for the inevitable FOX announcement now

I JUST GOT MY BLURAY BUT HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET WHAT THE HELL HOW CAN WHAT I'M READING ABOVE BE REAL?! HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW SPLAIN SPLAIN SPLAIN SPLAIN

To clarify further, should anyone want to know:

Even a short 8 minutes of 24 will have conspiracy, and one of the characters in the short (a Stargate Atlantis Teyla-lookalike, continuing LAD's theme of bootleg versions of characters from other shows) is seen speaking on the phone about conspiratorial machinations, with the voice at the end of the line being none other than Xander Berkeley. The credits confirm this.
BUT BUT BUT LIKE
PLAYING A NEW CHARACTER RIGHT?!
I'M FREAKING OUT. THAT WAS LIKE THE BEST MOMENT OF THE ENTIRE SERIES, DON'T CHEAPEN IT, BUT LIKE AT THE SAME TIME WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT HE WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!

Chopper

BUT BUT BUT LIKE
PLAYING A NEW CHARACTER RIGHT?!
I'M FREAKING OUT. THAT WAS LIKE THE BEST MOMENT OF THE ENTIRE SERIES, DON'T CHEAPEN IT, BUT LIKE AT THE SAME TIME WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT HE WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!
It's got to be an easter egg. If it's a future plot twist, why the hell would they ruin it in the credits to this?!

Is he on Twitter? Cos if so, he's about to get bombarded.

Gambit

can't believe it! Thanks for the video

Love a good comeback, even if it's incredibly unlikely. But I gotta admit, I'd prefer the return of Nina Meyers

There's zero chance of him coming back. The dude had acute radiation poisoning and then crashed a plane carrying radioactive payload into the desert for Christ's sake.

Rich!

There's zero chance of him coming back. The dude had acute radiation poisoning and then crashed a plane carrying radioactive payload into the desert for Christ's sake.

yeah. it's just a fun bit of fan service that's all.

however, Tony appearing in a Season 10 is pretty much certain now. It's all been set up on both Tony and Jack's storylines in a way that leads right into the next (and likely final) season.

edit:

I still can't fucking believe that 8 years after 24 "finished" we're here in 2014, just after the amazing Season 9 watching a new extension of Tony Almeida's storyline that will likely tie into a new season. who the fuck was expecting all this

Nameless

Did I really just see Tony prepare to
break out of super max with Google Glass?

You fucks are going to make me sign up for Prime Instant Video just to power through old seasons for the bajillionth time. Wasn't expecting much from the short but now I'm hyped to the gills with nowhere to turn for a fresh fix.

Oh and Michelle....... :-(

Top Bottom