• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3 arrested for trashing Trump supporters sign, pulling gun on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaterTots

Banned
There needs to be a official gun control thread at this point. Personally, I own a firearm and am for gun control, but they will never be banned. I'm perfectly fine with more thorough background checks and having to get a license. The problem is the millions upon millions of firearms already in circulation.

Side note: Australia did not ban guns. You can still obtain a firearm its just more difficult.

Keasar

All of you are making the erroneous assumption that the military would comply with these orders and not turn against those who issue the orders. You're also mistakenly assuming that these people live in places that you could even bomb without massive collateral damage.

Like I said to Piggus who asked who would pilot these drones.

The guy who lost his family to a regular American Sunday gun massacre and is now lusting for revenge against the people who keep allowing it to happen to innocents all around the nation?

I think America has created by now a lot of revenge hungry innocents who wanna give back to the people who have oh so graciously "defended" them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom