• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

343 Embraces the Brute Meme, Dubs Him 'Craig'

cormack12

Gold Member
Great response

AWm5Aw.gif

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
No such thing as bad publicity? 😂

Xbox will need to retain their sense of humour to get through the next year tbh.

For some reason Microsoft marketing and pr is always best when they're doing tongue in cheek. People still talk about the xboat and its been over a decade!

jigglet

Banned
For some reason Microsoft marketing and pr is always best when they're doing tongue in cheek. People still talk about the xboat and its been over a decade!

I don't know about this one though...the XB fridge I thought was funny, cause haters aside, the console actually looks fucking great. But this game isn't shaping up all that well so trying to get in on the meme just doesn't have the same effect.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Kudos that they are taking it in stride. People at 343 wanna make the best game they can.

I think this is gonna be another Master Chief Collection. It will be a gradual patching process.

BigLee74

The meme was about how unpolished and ugly the game looked exemplified in one character. "Call it Craig" is their best response apparently

Well, at least someone has a sense of humour...

They seem pretty confident, I'm sure they already have a fix planned. Like no removable helmets.

??? Brute helmets coming off is nothing new to Halo. I don't think they are worrying over a 1ms frame grab that didn't look great! Nothing to fix.

Before I pass judgement, I need to know their pronunciation of Craig. If it rhymes with beg then, no, this is terrible. If however it rhymes with vague then I'll allow it.

Top Bottom