• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

343 Embraces the Brute Meme, Dubs Him 'Craig'

Dabaus

Banned
Its not just the xbox 360 textures and clay looking flesh, its the fact the brutes have no hair. They look completely hairless, I think thats the most off putting to me.

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
Does he get his own game?

Man that would be so sick. Microsofts answer to Knack.

Rygeist

Banned
Honour and shame are clearly not part of 343i's culture.

Remember the accessible Halo wheelchair memes? Good times. Love when the developers of a game they didn't even create belittle and gaslight people into thinking Halo needs to be more accessible.

YG3Jsss.png

Just shows how out of touch 343 truly is. They actually made that picture too.

Last edited:
"No, all my memes need to be hurtful! How dare they be a good sport about it! Reeeeeeee!!!"

"If they were truly confident they would've scrubbed the internet of memes and been incredibly soy about it all said nothing."

Some of you guys take this stuff way too seriously sometimes.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Remember the accessible Halo wheelchair memes? Good times. Love when the developers of a game they didn't even create belittle and gaslight people into thinking Halo needs to be more accessible.

YG3Jsss.png

Just shows how out of touch 343 truly is. They actually made that picture too.

Valuing low skill/new players is genius. This is an awesome sign if true.

magaman

Banned
lmfao. Can you imagine how much hate mail 343 is receiving from upper management? This is the equivalent of someone spilling wine on themselves, then laughing about their own clumsiness, and then you catch them crying in the bathroom.

They better take this into the game and make it a Easter egg like in halo ce when captain Johnston hugged that elite at the end.

No point in being salty about it. They are aware of some of the feedback and now we'll see how the finished product looks. I'm glad they are responsive to feedback no matter how juvenile.

Last edited:

Klayzer

Everytime I hear Craig, all I can think about is Smokey in Friday. Craig, that's my dog after knocking out Deebo.

phil_t98

#SonyToo
They need to have somebody shout Craig or something during the game now, if there’s a major battle with lots of NPC’s at some point then it could be funny

Top Bottom