• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

343 Embraces the Brute Meme, Dubs Him 'Craig'

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
giphy.gif
These use to look really good, that just looks freaky

Tulipanzo

It's there inside info you have to share on the game's development?
I feel is pretty obvious that if your game spawns memes about how bad it looks, you might want to address that.
I'm being unfair, I think they're likely coming up with an explanation right now, but they probably should have foreseen it.

I feel is pretty obvious that if your game spawns memes about how bad it looks, you might want to address that.
I'm being unfair, I think they're likely coming up with an explanation right now, but they probably should have foreseen it.

I personally don't LOVE the art direction from what I've seen so far outside of the red, green, yellow, blue explosions which add some cool color to the world. I never thought that graphics were the problem with Halo 5 so not sure why they went a different route. That aside we will probably still get a fun, polished gameplay experience.

Tulipanzo

I personally don't LOVE the art direction from what I've seen so far outside of the red, green, yellow, blue explosions which add some cool color to the world. I never thought that graphics were the problem with Halo 5 so not sure why they went a different route. That aside we will probably still get a fun, polished gameplay experience.
I just hope we see the actual game running on a SeX, because jank Destiny on PC definitely didn't scream polish or fun.

Abear21

Banned
Sony and MS need to let both their new ugly brute mascots have it out in an online no holds barred match. To level the playing field for ugly, it’ll release on Switch.

Top Bottom