• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

4chan - New PS5 event rumoured to be 12th June

Oh i did not call you anything if iam recall right.

But iam still not convinced about the meaning of that statement.
But for now i cant continue the discussion because my daily routine is calling me and i need money for my PS5 so bye for now 👋

Last edited:

EZ7gKceXkAA_t4c

As a fellow german, dont talk that high and mighty unless your actually living abroad. And maybe u should also Not talk bad about trump when we had merkel for 8 years. I wouldve traded her in for Trump.

All lives matter also would just be easier to get everyone behind the matter. But as always the fight is Against other non racists that have a bit of an other opinion instead against the racist people.

What the hell is wrong with you? You want to exchange a braindead leader against someone that brought you peace and wealth? People like you want to trash all the peace we had in the recent years in Europe. I bet you are voting for Afd as well. You will never get the Germany back that you want so much.

Gamernyc78

Banned
I hope that Sony they will broke their silence about the PS5 presentation.
More time they're rest silent, and even more I worrying about their plan.

Unfounded nonsense. You guys really have to give it a break already. There were about three of you before the initial Playstation date and then you all disappeared once thy put a date but now I see one or two returning.

Yeah something really bad happened coincidentally within the one week thy had to change their date due to a major issue smfh.

It's the same shit over and over again from a few ppl when things don't go according to how thy wabt it. The disaster pixies start floating around.

Last edited:

Akuji

:D well we should stop derailing the thread. I should not have helping derail in the first Place.

In the end i dont want to judge any world view that is not harming others, so i wish both of u a great week and call it quits here.

:D well we should stop derailing the thread. I should not have helping derail in the first Place.

In the end i dont want to judge any world view that is not harming others, so i wish both of u a great week and call it quits here.

Its sad that your world view can potentially hurt others, and you don't give a fuck about it.

D.Final

Banned
I just asking for a new date.
It's too hard for Sony to give us a new date for the event soon?
(just like they said [Sony] on YouTube)

sobaka770

Banned
At this point anyone with a following and a Twitter account should just post fake PS5 event posters with different dates just to get bragging rights for "getting-it-right".

Gaz

The wait is painful!! I need this. Friday would be so much better than a Thursday show for me.. Lets goooooooooo

D.Final

Banned
The 11th, isn't the 12th. The leak was full of shit. Want to know what super duper insider was right? This guy using guess work & common sense:

Chill's out, dude.

For the official Playstation YouTube account [Australia], the PS5 Event is, indeed, placed on June 12.
So, if the leak comes from an Australian dude, then yeah.
It is a correct leak.
(and yes. Even if it comes from 4chan)

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
Chill's out, dude.

For the official Playstation YouTube account [Australia], the PS5 Event is, indeed, placed on June 12.
So, if the leak comes from an Australian dude, then yeah.
It is a correct leak
It doesn't and you know it. Stop blatantly lying to try to justify this crappy fake leak. The fact that none of these supposed newspapers never reported on the news and no one else from these newspapers leaked the info is also another nail in the coffin.

D.Final

Banned
It doesn't and you know it. Stop blatantly lying to try to justify this crappy fake leak. The fact that none of these supposed newspapers never reported on the news and no one else from these newspapers leaked the info is also another nail in the coffin.

WTF!?!
Just calm down, dude....

I only noticed how this rumor ended up to be true.

Top Bottom