• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5600XT, a card faster than 2060/1080 for $279 (with better power consumption)

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
The funny part is how bad 2060 KO is.
They lowered the bar, to shave off $50 bucks of 2060 MSRP.

Unless one belongs to a tiny minority enabling RT on 2060 (and caring about it) , there is no competiion, 5600XT is better on all fronts: price, power consumption, performance.

prepare to eat your words

Last edited:

GreatnessRD

You said lies, got called out for it and found no better way out then doubling down.
It should be fairly easy to name legit review sites complaining about driver issues, had your statement been true.
That's because you don't listen and see what you want to see. I said, Gamers Nexus, who is reputable if you didn't know, said there were still driver issues for the 5700XT. They even made a video on this thing called Youtube where they talked about it during CES, which I also stated. Then you said what people are talking about the drivers and I pointed you to Linus Tech tips, but all of sudden you can't read again. Then a poster over your original quote even said he's sticking to nVidia at the moment because of the driver issues. You just like to read and interpret what you want. Nothing more nor less. And you have google just like the rest of us. So again, this is my last time speaking on it because you're either trolling or just talking to be talking. Thanks for playing.

llien

I said, Gamers Nexus, who is reputable
No, that's not what you said, the GN report has been called out.

Linus is a currently pro-AMD (!!!) clickbait king.

And "a poster, who doesn't own a single AMD card, said he is affected by FUD" is exactly why we even have this conversation.

Countless reviews "talking about driver issues" were mentioned, but never materialized in any of your posts.

There are cards with problems from both manufacturers. "roll back previous version of the driver, to play a game" is an actual use case of 2060 owners. Someone is trying to make it look as there are issues only on one side, just because people have repeated something many times. Including people who heard other people saying that other people said so.

Last edited:
Top Bottom