• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

65th Primetime Emmys | Hosted by Neil Patrick Harris | Sept. 22 8e/5p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helmholtz

Very pleased that Cannavale won for his role in Boardwalk Empire. One of the more memorable TV villains I've seen and his acting was great.

Chuck

Still without luck
I was looking at the list and saying "cool, cool..." but then I got to Sheldon from big ban theory winning best actor in a comedy. Then I realized these awards must be shit.

e_i

So the guy who created Breaking Bad is Little Finger? What?

He looks so much like the actor who plays Little Finger on GoT

Hindle

Banned
Excellent news for BB.

There was no other option really. The show is a class ahead of everything else right now.

Ithil

So I see nothing but hate all the way across the internet for Homeland, why is there such a disconnect between it in the awards world and the show watching world?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Glad to see Breaking Bad get its dues. Also glad to see Gunn get hers, the hate for her is crazy but she did an A+ job on the show.

Yeah, the fact that she's so reviled is pretty much evidence that she deserves the award. People wouldn't have such a strong reaction if she wasn't performing the shit out of that role.

I'm glad Breaking Bad won the best drama Emmy but it's hard for me to get too excited considering other winners that night and past winners. Any award show where the guy from Big Bang Theory wins an award seems pretty much worthless.

Hari Seldon

Oh come on. Season 2 was a total mess they were lucky they submitted Q&A which was an awesome episode (and deserved the win btw).

Yeah but the acting on that show is incredible. Claire Danes deserves the emmy for sure, and Mandy and Damian Lewis should always be at least nominated.

IISANDERII

Did anybody see the Melissa Leo episode of Louis CK? Holy shit that was so awkward but so "real" for lack of a better word. I was cringing but in a good way, if that's possible.

Fuck is it possible that John Hamm never wins an Emmy ? :(

Last season was fucking amazing. Hamm should have had that locked...

Possible? I'd say it's way more likely than not that he never does. No actor on Mad Men has ever won an Emmy. I thought season six was the weakest the show's ever been, though it wasn't terrible or anything, and it's clear that the Emmys are over it.

Hindle

Banned
Robin Wright has a 22 year old daughter who looks exactly like her. The pictures are on the Daily Mail, dem genes is all that has to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom