• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

7th Dragon III – Code: VFD |OT| Of Seiyuus and Seiryuus

NeonZ

I guess the split party sections were there to stop players from making parties that only exist to be support.

Sciel

I guess the split party sections were there to stop players from making parties that only exist to be support.
Oh ya I finished the game last month. That story sure went places I didn't expect nor grasp x.x?

Had alot of fun playing anyhow! Loved how each era had different regular battle themes and the variety of them in general!

Yeah those parts kinda sucked. May be my fault more then the games however. They do suggest you mix up your team and try lots of different combinations more than once. But its so easy to get comfortable with a setup you've been using a good chunk of the game~
I actually had equally leveled Teams 2/3 and kept up with equipment but didn't do any class stacking (I think i did RK/Mage/Banisher , Agent/Samurai/Fortuner , Monk/Samurai (single)/Duelist). This made the last dungeon a bit of a nightmare since some classes are just so much better than others at doing damage without needings turns of setup.

Weebos

Banned
Finally beat this game last night. Wow, I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. It's a shame we only got this series with this entry, which is potentially the last one.

Really fun and the story went some places I did not expect.

My teams were:

1st: Duelist, Mage, Banisher
2nd: Fortuner, Godhand, Samurai (dual wield)
3rd: Rune Knight, Agent, Mage

Mage made that last parts of the game pretty easy, and Banisher puts in tons of work against the lesser dragons. Duelist was meh, but was the "leader" character I created first so I felt bad leaving him behind.

Crumbtiny

Managed to pick up a brand new copy of this yesterday at Gamerstop, art book included. Apparently someone had preordered and never picked it up. So they were selling it as pre-owned for some reason.

Enjoyed th demo and was pleased to see you can transfer the demo save to the full game and get some bonus goodies. At first I thought I'd be put off by the lack of fleshed out party members, but the combat and customization is so fun I don't mind. Reminds me of FF Tactics like that where I had a few characters I recruited and ended up turning them into badasses. They ended up feeling like legit characters by the end. Combat is really fun in this, love the variety of skills and how they play off each other. Music is great too.

Top Bottom