• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

8 minutes of Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link

Dunki

No official confirmation yet but i'd be very surprised if a game with Granblue's level of polish and budget doesn't end up coming West.
Not even the mobile game made it in the west sooo. I am still sceptical

Last edited:
I can't wait to see more locations.

Cities would be cool to explore, especially if they had the same level of attention for details and general liveliness as that village.

RiplaiN

Neo Member
When i see this i think of Bayonetta and tales series. I like the idea but i'm going to wait and see more staff before buying. Just not conviced quite yet.

sublimit

Banned
Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link will be localized into English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish
Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link will be localized into English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish, publisher Cygames confirmed to Gematsu.

The company also clarified, however, that it has yet to announce anything regarding release territories or dates.

As announced this past weekend, Cygames plans to reveal more about Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link during Granblue Fantasy Fes 2018, which will run from December 15 to 16 at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba.

Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link is an action RPG in development at Platinum Games for PlayStation 4.

Yay!!! Finally!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
This looks WAY better than Nier. I am fucking hyped.

KiteGr

What? No scuba-diving?
To be fair, the other one doesn't have much of it ether...

EDIT: Lol. I thought this was a new thread...

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
It reminds me of how White Knight Story/Chronicles was teased last gen. But somehow this looks a lot more fun. I played WKC in Japanese and the game can be beaten by using Knight form and no other real strategy. This however, could be a lot more challenging.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Gameplay looks to be lot more Star Ocean or Tales of series than Nier
^this and even tho platinum games improve on the game, NieR Automata is more Yoko Taro game than Platinum game. The actual combat is improved version of Original NIER and Drakengard 3 with touch of Platinum games.

DESTROYA

Looks great, I can see myself buying this if it comes out in all regions.
Personally I think it is because its being localized in different languages.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I wasn't talking about the gameplay.
Well if you are talking about graphics then of course this game has bigger budget than NieR Automata. Yoko Taro doesn't get big budget for his games like Nomura does, hopfuly with success of Automata SE gives him bigger budget for his next game.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
This game has been in development for quite a while 2.

Dunki

Nice to hear I also hope they go nuts with armor designs like they do in the mobile one. And be it just for the outrage of some people 😀

Top Bottom