• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

999 Designers Working On 3DS & Vita Visual Novel Adventure [Screens]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gvaz

Banned
I'm not buying a 3DS or Vita. I bought the PSP and played all of ten games on it or so, and the battery ran out pretty quick.

I bought a DSL and played the fuck out of that, but then started caring less, and traded it in with a ton of games for the DSi XL as soon as it came out (march 2010 during pax east) and played a few more and retired it.

I played with my friend's 3DS for 30 minutes and my itch to want the 3DS wore off about that time. It's too gimmicky and wouldn't sit well with me doing 3D because I generally play for hours upon hours. Also the screens are too small especially since I have an XL.

Now, while I liked 999, and I'm sure this will be good, I'm not buying into another handheld or console that I'll just middle with and come crawling back to my PC. Maybe if they make an emulator, but I'm not holding my breath.

Erigu

Zoramon089 said:
You guys complaining about region locking, do you know japanese? Or would you actually get a visual NOVEL in a language you don't understand?
I understand Japanese, and region locking pisses me off. Wasn't an issue with the DS, and I didn't expect the damn thing to resurface.

shadyspace said:
And play with a translation guide? Sounds cumbersome.
Wow.
And yeah, the guy you just replied to clearly wouldn't understand English.

Aw, I'll miss the 2D sprites. Kinu's art is so amazing, I want to see it always. :(

Well, at least the models look good. I still WANTWANTWANT the game.

Edit: Trailer!!! @______________________________________________@

survivor

Banned
Akselziys said:
ZOMG! Trailer! Shinji Hosoe is back too! :D

Thanks to Kagari for pointing it out! :D

http://zendesu.chunsoft.jp/

OMG TOTAL SEQUEL! ZERO :O! Looks AMAZING :D!
OMG. That was too awesome. So much stuff revealed. Someone needs to do a second by second analysis NOW

Was that one of the endings? In the room with everyone dead? Also what's Zero doing there?

"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun"

(spelling kept as seen in video)

Also a "three laws of robotics" mention in there, I guess it could be related to the robo-characters we've seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom