• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Says White People Are ‘Sub-Human’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lock if duplicate

[Source]

A Black Lives Matter leader has come under fire after arguing on social media that white people are “sub-human” and suffer from “recessive genetic defects,” and musing about how the race could be wiped out.

In a Facebook post, Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali went on a rant, arguing that black people are the superior race because white people posses “genetic defects” that make them lesser humans, according to the Toronto Sun.

“Whiteness is not humxness, in fact, white skin is sub-humxn,” she wrote. “All phenotypes exist within the black family and white ppl are a genetic defect of blackness.”

She continued explaining her theory, claiming white people are lesser because “[they] have a higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors that suppress melanin production. They are genetically deficient because melanin is present at the inception of life.”

“Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge. Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy,” she added.

Khogali then proclaimed: “White ppl are recessive genetic defects. This is factual.”

The Black Lives Matter leader then wondered how the white race could be wiped out. According to her, “Black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

“Do you ever wonder how black ppl after centuries of colonial violence, genocide and destruction—no matter what systems created to make us extinct… How we keep coming back? It is because we are superhumxns,” she added.

This isn’t the first time the firebrand BLM Toronto chapter co-founder got into hot water. Last week, Heat Street reported about Khogali’s speech during a protest in Toronto, where she accused Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of being a “white supremacist terrorist” for welcoming refugees to the country.

During the protest, she was seen shouting: “When Justin Trudeau says that he is a liar! He’s a hypocrite! He is a white supremacist terrorist! That is what he is,” she said. “Do not be fooled by his liberal bullshit. Do not be fooled.”

Last year, according to Newstalk 1010, she also caused a controversy after tweeting: “Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today. Plz plz plz.”

BriGuy

Cosmic power.

Lady is legitimately mentally ill, and I don't think her views are indicative of BLM as a whole.

Jackpot

Banned
HeatSt is a hate site ran by Louise Mensch.

They have a dedicated Culture Wars sections for things like:

"Alligator Tragedy Fury as Feminist Blames Toddler Gator Death on "White Privilege""

"Exclusive: BBC Suppressed Report Of 'Sex Assault' Of 14-Year-Old By 'Syrian Gang'"

"Hack Check No, New York Times, the Bible Doesn't Call for Executing Gays"

"Twitter Hitter Milo Yiannopoulos Slams Twitter For Being 'Sharia-Compliant'"

"Meet "Trigglybro" Snowflake Freaks Out at Students Chanting 'USA'"

"Orlando Nightclub Shooting What the Quran Says About Gay People"

"Jumping the Shark SJWs Lobby Blake Lively In Half-Baked Salary Crusade"

BioHazard

This chick again? Toronto BLM always has this girl making the news

EDIT: ok I guess she's no longer officially associated with them anymore

sphagnum

Banned
Why have the A's been replaced with X's?

Because huMAN is sexist presumably.

Disappointing if true but there's always going to be some nutters in any movement. The important thing is that BLM is not founded on these sorts of principles, unlike white identitarian movements. Bad PR though.

Volimar

Cosmic power.

Lady is legitimately mentally ill, and I don't think her views are indicative of BLM as a whole.

Of course not. Not the first bad press for Toronto BLM though. Time to make some changes if this all shakes out to be true.

This source is pretty much Breitbart tier crap. Not sure about Toronto Sun though, someone else can fill me in on that one.

And one person does not make a movement, it's the same thing with that "women's march co-founder supports Sharia law" thing where the millions of marchers never knew about that detail and weren't actually marching for it - but it makes a right-wing talking point!

gdt

Black Lives Matter leader lmao. She's just a nutter the right wing trots out every few months so they can call BLM a hate group. Sorry you fell for it op. Or maybe that's just a site you visit regularly....

Viewt

1. Questionable source.
2. It's Black Lives Matter Toronto, not one of the main U.S. branches.
3. Even if 1 and 2 weren't true, this wouldn't negate the basic, obvious message of Black Lives Matter.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I'm white, yet the first thing I worry about seeing this is "what's the racist response gonna be against all black people because of this?" rather than being upset.

I guess I'm saying there's not the same amount of power backing anti-white racism for me to be concerned like there is for anti-black racism, which is basically now supported by the highest level of government.

jokkir

Yeah, Toronto BLM movement is a giant joke because of the ones leading.

Should really specify it's Toronto though because other BLM movements around the place probably aren't the same.

I'm white, yet the first thing I worry about seeing this is "what's the racist response gonna be against all black people because of this?" rather than being upset.

I guess I'm saying there's not the same amount of power backing anti-white racism for me to be concerned like there is for anti-black racism, which is basically now supported by the highest level of government.
Pretty much

Ketch

Lol at that source. Common now.

Cosmic power.

If there's one thing I've learned from GAF it's that members of a group agree 100% with,and are basically the same person as, the leader of their group.

Is this one of the Black "leaders" conservatives reference about when they ask, "Where are the Black leaders in the Black community?"

lol

Azzanadra

I go to the same school as Yusra, can confirm this is probably true and she has said equally stupid shit before. She is quite the nutter.

zeemumu

Because huMAN is sexist presumably.

Disappointing if true but there's always going to be some nutters in any movement. The important thing is that BLM is not founded on these sorts of principles, unlike white identitarian movements. Bad PR though.

I'm guessing it's a gender neutral way to refer to "humans" minus the "man".

Haven't heard of it yet so I imagine Tumblr spawned it recently.

I did not know this was a thing

Busty

Banned
This woman is clearly unhinged and I feel like the fact she's --

Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder....,

..., apparently a pretty small cog in the Black Lives Matter movement though I'm sure she'll be portrayed as 'the founder' of the group anyway.

TyrantII

Some crazy chick that was in a Toronto chapter and was kicked out is a "BLM leader?"

Sure.

And Jill Stien speaks for everyone on the left and in progressive circles. She is our sweet, sweet queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom