• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Compilation of Hilarious Animations in Mass Effect Andromeda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zf010rO.gif

swiggity sw00ty.

Slaythe

lO9vrV.gif

There isn't a single, and I do mean single, no hyperbole, scene, that hasn't glitched at least once for somebody.

I have never seen this.

Holy shit I forgot how good DA3 looked. ME4 is an embarrasment.

I never really though DA:I was much of a looker personally, some environments looked alright but nothing else was blowing me away. I remember thinking 'I know it's early in the gen but that hair looks shit'. Now I just have so many questions. What the hell is even going on at the studio? How are EA ok putting this out the door?

And most of all, why do I keep seeing a TV ad with the lyrics "I'm only human after all, don't put your blame on me" when the human part of that is largely debatable and we have nobody else to blame?
I'm sorry, I had to.

Slaythe

c146e3e816e8acdd63e59e0210b54413.jpg

f06ad9cb97c19d64e91a71405b5fd342.jpg

4e2613395730bb9b837151164438b429.jpg

4c5b0ced5431d011fe0757cf6116775c.jpg

Ryder wasn't made out to be "ugly" by the player, if you're wondering, that's how the scene is lit...

Her ass literally looks better than her face.

TI82

Banned
They didn't, it's fake.

They let that happen though :

I wouldn't have been shocked finding out Knuckles was real.

No I know it's not real now, I'm saying if it was real.

And yeah I've seen so many issues with this game. It's almost as if it was designed to tank the franchise.

tcrunch

This is a good chat. Talks about how things like how staircrawler Ryder, crazy eyes, and lifeless expressions can potentially happen. Explains how the face animations work to begin with in a game of this size. Addresses the technical idiocy of the various GGer claims. Broad conclusion is what you would expect (game was not ready for release, some aspects of facial animations may improve with patches).

Octavia

Unconfirmed Member
Has this one been posted yet?

The Most Awkward Handshake.

CgsNZLn.gif

Out of everything in this thread, there is no way that's real... like even if it's in the game, that scene totally glitched out there right? Like someone pulled the disc out of their console when it was loading the area? It's way too good lol.

inky

All of you people are going on ignore. Fucking hell, that shit gives me real nightmares.

Gonna have to check this thread on mobile with imgs off now. Blegh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom