• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A polite discourse amongst friends on the importance of MP-elements in No Man's Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
well.. that one is creepy

f7vXjLW.png

Holy shit, lol. I am using it for a bit. Thanks!

What? It's totally fine to lie. People just need to play the game, it's really good. People who play it, wouldn't complain. Others have no right to do so. In the end, they delivered.

Holy lol @ how bad the defenses have gotten in this thread. You could say this about literally any game ever. Homefront: The Revolution. Duke Nukem Forever.

Najaf

Well, the NMS twitter has not been updated in over 12 hours; the working whole day in the UK. The last time it went this long without an update was back in July... Oh, to be a fly on the wall of their offices.

105.Will

I really feel like arguing anyfurther is pointless. As of right now the game seems to be single player, all we can do is wait for more information. Also the games been out for about 17 hours, let's give them sometime even if the answer is pretty simple

DataGhost

The whole map? Every user named thing?

It would most likely give an update for the map of your galaxy.

At the same time, yes my suggestion is a bit ridiculous in that it would load every user named thing. This probably wouldn't happen since there would be way too many records to update.

However, it doesn't explain why a user using wireshark stated that location data isn't sent. I might be wrong on that, but I thought this was confirmed.

Stiler

Wow, are you guys serious? Freaking did I just read the huge spoilers for what's at the "center" of the universe at the top of this page without ANY spoiler tags?

Sonva! Gah, wish I didn't even open this thread today, why do people like to spoil things for people.

EL CUCO

Wow, are you guys serious? Freaking did I just read the huge spoilers for what's at the "center" of the universe at the top of this page without ANY spoiler tags?

Sonva! Gah, wish I didn't even open this thread today, why do people like to spoil things for people.
Crackachu spoils everything.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Someone please summarise this clusterfuck of a thread for me.

Fuck you, fuck me, fuck everything, universe is a lie, a wild crackachu appeared, all friends now, we make love forever as we approach the center of the galaxy in search of the MollySean Cube

DataGhost

No, it was making a joke. Read the title of this thread

but-why.gif

It is a single player game, mang. Go play something else. Let the rest of us single-player folks have this.
Multiplayer-begging should be the same as port-begging.
This is pretty much the worst post in the thread. Nobody is begging, just wondering where a promised feature is. It would have literally zero effect on you seeing as there are a Zillion planets and you'd have to be actively seeking people out to even get it going. Let multiplayer people speculate about the multiplayer features that were repeatedly referenced and then mysteriously absent, mang. Multiplayer begging, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom