• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

It was okay. It wasn't as good as the second movie, which wasn't as good as the first film. So if they make another one, we can safely assume that you shouldn't even watch the trailer.

Lmao!

1500830.jpg

curb

Banned
Iron Man 3 is the best Iron Man movie. I stand mostly alone in this opinion, but I've accepted it by now.

My line is that IM3 is the worst Iron Man movie but the best Tony Stark movie. It's not propped up by a lot of flashy Iron Man suit action and it's very much about Tony himself. I like it for very different reasons than I like the other two.

Received Leo and Donnie Revoltech figures. Oh boy they look good! The new box art is fresh, too. Prefer it to the original, though if you like a plainer box, the original is for you.

Didn't pre-order Raph or Mickey re-issues, figured I won't want them since I have the originals...but I want them. I trust NipponYasan to have stock next week on release (they have stock for Leo and Donnie right now, for now).

Who was it here who said there things don't sell out? They were so full of shit. IN the past month or two Batman, Armour Batman and Deadpool have sold out.

Hes now waitlisted:
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-armored-batman-hot-toys-902645/

Hmm I'll have to remember this because I really want Dr Strange and it would be shit to miss out on him.

I mean for the most part these days most figs take some time to sell out. It's just hard figuring out which ones will go quick. I don't see Strange being one to go that fast. I think Harley Quinn will though IMO

looks like I'll be putting in an order at bigbadtoystore. Sucks I won't be able to use my $400 credit I have saved up with Sideshow

Sure thing,waiting on Nippon Yassan myself. Also reissues of Soundwave $110,Starcream $90,the MP tapes $30 and Takara Optimus prime $155 are coming out. These prices are oversees prices http://www.anime-export.com/index?prdcttype=preorder
Oh man, I think I'm going to buy my first Transformer in like 6 years. Been wanting the MP Soundwave and tapes for a long time and that's as cheap as it's going to get, even with the $50 shipping.

lhjhbB9.gif

Regular Edition: $160
Exclusive Edition: $180

ONE-PUNCH MAN 1/6 Articulated Figure: SAITAMA Collectible Details:

SAITAMA stands ~12” (~30cm) tall;

Includes Two Interchangeable Heads:
Serious expression;
Usual comical expression.
Articulated figure features the following clothing and accessories:
Tailored Hero Suit Costume with Cape;
“Munageya” Supermarket Shopping Bag;
Snap-lock Coin Purse;
One Package of Crab Claws;
One Leek.

Collectible comes with Exchangeable Gloved Hands:
1 pair relaxed;
1 pair fists;
1 pair gripping.

Threezero Store Exclusive version in addition comes with following:
"OPPAI" logo Hoodie;
Cotton Pants;
Sneakers.

Exchangeable Bare hands:
1 pair relaxed;
1 pair fists;
1 right gripping hand.

14976880_1576452982380524_5216217913318647155_o.jpg

15039665_1576453359047153_5824502658707448029_o.jpg

15016333_1576453179047171_3777691454644446565_o.jpg

15003208_1576453055713850_3834009036225565102_o.jpg

14991122_1576451669047322_2562571415858681011_o.jpg

15042259_1576451582380664_6747180850375066127_o.jpg

15002280_1576451732380649_6319037017765851522_o.jpg

14976574_1576452979047191_3096429982397936490_o.jpg

14990979_1576453302380492_8042659196795666364_o.jpg

I'm legit surprised my Brohorseman Diggle didn't handle this but I guess I will today.

Store Horsemen will be putting up at 3 PM EST (a little less than an hour away as of this post) the Mythic Legions 1.5 figures, the Avian All-Star and Eathyron Dozen's wave, as well as Eagalus and some 1.0 figures they found in the warehouse. Be aware that the latter two are likely extremely limited. I myself am ordering the set of 4 1.5 figures, Eagalus, and if I'm lucky the Owain figure as well.

Anyway, last time some of these will be easily available, so if you've been on the fence and admiring from the far, grab a few, you won't be disappointed.

3 PM EST at this link!

http://storehorsemen-com.3dcartstores.com/

I'm legit surprised my Brohorseman Diggle didn't handle this but I guess I will today.

Store Horsemen will be putting up at 3 PM EST (a little less than an hour away as of this post) the Mythic Legions 1.5 figures, the Avian All-Star and Eathyron Dozen's wave, as well as Eagalus and some 1.0 figures they found in the warehouse. Be aware that the latter two are likely extremely limited. I myself am ordering the set of 4 1.5 figures, Eagalus, and if I'm lucky the Owain figure as well.

Anyway, last time some of these will be easily available, so if you've been on the fence and admiring from the far, grab a few, you won't be disappointed.

3 PM EST at this link!

I'm conflicted, thinking tibius and urzokk or simply skeleton and Orc army builder with maybe a third for only $5 more than the other 2 alone.

DemiMatt

It's going to be a rough end of the year . . .

Just got four 1 to 2 week shipping notices for:

War Machine (IM 2 Diecast version)
Deadpool
Hawkeye (CW)
Black Widow (CW)

Hot damn, it's going to be a fun end of year!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

3 PM EST at this link!

I'm legit surprised my Brohorseman Haloid didn't handle this update but I guess I will today.
see what I did there

The store is going to relaunch November 14 at 6 PM PST due to server errors with their new store host, 3D Cart Stores. Saying it was a messy launch would be an understatement, but they spoke with 3D Cart Stores and got moved over to a better server, so everything should be up on Monday if all goes according to plan.

LiK

Whoa, legit surprised Medicom didn't get the license. And Exclusive is only $180? All the higher prices these days makes this look like a bargain. Bet you Medicom would've made it like $300 lol

If that's the case get the Asian reissue of the Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave.. It's just about the same price as the Takara version and it has five cassettes included.

Whoa, tempting. ToyDojo a good shop?

aparisi2274

Universal Classics Frankenstein is probably my favorite of the classic Universal monsters, and I saw this figure at NYCC at the Mezco booth, and I asked them when this particular version is coming out, because I really like the backdrop, and they said it may be by the end of this year, or early next year.

30216344942_7cfcf0dd41_c.jpg

29702266384_c8e31d355c_c.jpg

30297411456_6ffef7330b_c.jpg

If that's the case get the Asian reissue of the Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave.. It's just about the same price as the Takara version and it has five cassettes included.

Thanks a lot for this! I've been wanting a proper Soundwave for some time (have the Fall of Cybertron one and the recent Titans Return) and was very hesitant on the Takara one. Is the only difference between the two just then eye colour?

Also, is there a repository somewhere of all the possible cassettes released (cassettes, data discs, spy tablets etc.)? I'd love to try collecting them all.

JLynn

Thanks a lot for this! I've been wanting a proper Soundwave for some time (have the Fall of Cybertron one and the recent Titans Return) and was very hesitant on the Takara one. Is the only difference between the two just then eye colour?

Also, is there a repository somewhere of all the possible cassettes released (cassettes, data discs, spy tablets etc.)? I'd love to try collecting them all.

The difference between Takara's and Hasbro's Sounwaves are the visors, US safety markings on the Hasbro version, and slight paint details on the Takara.

Don't like the yellow visor? Get a replacement red visor for less than $10 shipped to the US. Takes about fifteen minutes to install.

There are slight color differences between the Takara and Hasbro tapes. There are six masterpiece tapes that Takara made. The initial five and Ratbat, who is included with Masterpiece Soundblaster (Not to mention available separately in KO form.). There is no Hasbro release of Ratbat.

The difference between Takara's and Hasbro's Sounwaves are the visors, US safety markings on the Hasbro version, and slight paint details on the Takara.

Don't like the yellow visor? Get a replacement red visor for less than $10 shipped to the US. Takes about fifteen minutes to install.

There are slight color differences between the Takara and Hasbro tapes. There are six masterpiece tapes that Takara made. The initial five and Ratbat, who is included with Masterpiece Soundblaster (Not to mention available separately in KO form.). There is no Hasbro release of Ratbat.

Thanks a lot for all of that. I don't mind the differences (though I would like to get Ratbat at some point) so I should be fine with the Hasbro one. I wish the Canadian dollar were better so it'd be a lot easier to swallow, but this seems to be the cheapest way to get him.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I need to remember to post my pics here too. Keep forgetting after posting them in the LINE group.

BUT THERE'S NO TIME BECAUSE THE NEW AVIANS ARE HERE (and reprinted Vultus)

Full album with names

All of the Avians are fantastic as usual, but Eathyron is definitely the star of the show. He's the Avians version of Ignatius in terms of superb-figure-you-need-right-now-because-he's-freaking-fantastic! The fact that he comes with the gold wings is great too. I stole Revo Deadpool's base for the pics.

Also finally got Minotaur the Duck, a Kickstarter exclusive that I missed out on. Glorious! Love those ducks.

JLynn

Thanks a lot for all of that. I don't mind the differences (though I would like to get Ratbat at some point) so I should be fine with the Hasbro one. I wish the Canadian dollar were better so it'd be a lot easier to swallow, but this seems to be the cheapest way to get him.

It is. Just a year ago Hasbro Soundwaves were going for the high $200s. So the Asian reissue is a gift from God.

Top Bottom