• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Do these sell out fast? I'm so sleepy today I don't wanna stay up until 2am for the Rey and Kylo bundle :(

Ha nvm I see someone else is having the same dilemma

Can I pre enter my cc info or do I only do it when checking out?

Thanks dude!

I hope peeps are distracted on AmiAmi trying to get the Star Wars Phasma/Trooper/BB-9E Figurarts set (or even the Sheryl Nome Figurarts) that I we can get the Elintseeker lol

depending on the pre-order stock, for low print items amiami is really hard to get an order in. it' runs out in 30 secs. Hobby Search is even worse, lasting 10 secs. the bots are lined up for these.

hlj usually stays open the longest. the issue is finding the link for hlj when it goes up.
as it won't come up in normal search engine.

Rirse

Neo Member
I work at Toys R Us and they had a lot of missing stuff there, like no wave 1 of the black figures, no 200 dollar BB8 playset, no t-shirts (you had to sign a form to get the shirt mail for free). And what Black and even 3 in figures were like two cases and that it. Thankfully due to influence at work I was able to get what I wanted from it.

http://i.imgur.com/lT6Ulzl.jpg

Wanderer5

Snow Miku 2018.

TiggerShark1495659595.png

I skipped out on 2017, but I am liking this one, so hm.

NEO0MJ

HT discounts please what're those? Black Series has vehicles and Bandai does models but there really isn't anything that falls under high end Star Wars vehicles unless you like big LEGO sets.

That's unfortunate. I'd love a large high quality diecast Tie Fighter.

Thanks for the help guys!

I ordered one of each of the SW sets and then saw I could order each dog individually so I ordered an extra Praetorian Guard of each flavor. :)

IbukiLordSA

Hey Gaf

I was hoping someone could help me with regards to the second hand values of these figurines, I am emigrating in 2 months and unfortunately cannot take these with me. The figures have remained in the boxes but some of the boxes have some damage on them.

Hellsing: Seras Victoria by Yamato

feodTcD.jpg

Art of Shunya: Cocona 1/7 PVC Statue

22VVZO2.jpg

Art of Shunya: Sera-Chan 1/7 PVC Statue *has some box damage*

47w4fSI.jpg

Art of Shunya: Shii Arisugawa Statue *Box damage on the side from shipping*

57vQL1L.jpg

Art of Shunya: Rudy 1/7 PVC Statue Cast Off

iQeljsH.jpg

Gantz: Kei Kishimoto Gantz Suit 1/6 PVC Statue

OGHHKgx.jpg

Hey Gaf

I was hoping someone could help me with regards to the second hand values of these figurines, I am emigrating in 2 months and unfortunately cannot take these with me. The figures have remained in the boxes but some of the boxes have some damage on them.

You should check their listings on MFC and see what you can glean from there. Unfortunately a lot of the older figures started to lose value and aren't worth tons on the aftermarket anymore. But there are exceptions, so I would check on MFC to gauge interest.

Tom_Cody

Any tips on picking up the new Star Wars Figuarts? I only see them up on HLJ and none of the other normal sites.

I definitely want to get Rey plus maybe one additional.

LiK

You should check their listings on MFC and see what you can glean from there. Unfortunately a lot of the older figures started to lose value and aren't worth tons on the aftermarket anymore. But there are exceptions, so I would check on MFC to gauge interest.

This and also check eBay sold listings. I would just choose something close to that and hope it sells.

pitchfork

Black series Force Friday haul so far - Thrawn, Stormtrooper, JM Luke and Hera. Got the Snoke w/throne room on pre-order. Might pop into TRU before work tonight and pick up Gree

Any tips on picking up the new Star Wars Figuarts? I only see them up on HLJ and none of the other normal sites.

I definitely want to get Rey plus maybe one additional.
I ordered mine from amiami. If bbts gets them expect them to be like $100 vs the $50 or so they cost from Japan.

Boke1879

OK. got SHF Rey and Elite Guard on preorder. Just ordered Snoke on the throne from GameStop.

Wanting to get one more Black series figure though. I want that to be Thrawn. He's not exclusive anywhere is he? Thinking about trying my luck at Walmart with him later.

OK. got SHF Rey and Elite Guard on preorder. Just ordered Snoke on the throne from GameStop.

Wanting to get one more Black series figure though. I want that to be Thrawn. He's not exclusive anywhere is he? Thinking about trying my luck at Walmart with him later.

The SDCC Thrawn is in stock on HasbroToyShop right now do it.

EDIT: never mind out of stock. He’s not exclusive anywhere but Walmarts have been hit and miss with stock.

Hagi

Huh I thought I'd want more of the Last Jedi Figuarts than I do, just going to cop Rey, Phasma and the First Order Stormtrooper. I was never a fan of the OT guards and I'm especially not a fan of these new ones so that's an easy pass. If the executioner is cool in the film I might be tempted to get him down the line.

I should hopefully get Phasma and the Stormtrooper when I go to Tokyo in October.

WolfStark

I'm glad I have no desire to collect everything from the new trilogy.

Me too. I really don't find it compelling. I do like the Figuarts Rey but the rest is really not my taste, either the design is incredibly awful like with the Royal Guard 2.0 or the character itself is awful, like Phasma. Long story short, lots of copy and paste variations and unlikeable characters in lazy, uncreative stories.

I am looking forward to Thrawn or Hera but otherwise I am pretty done with this Star Wars branch. I really hope there is coming a real life series in the future, maybe that is going to spark my interest again.

Recently picked up these Saitama and Kuroko figmas at a local comic shop.
iIKGjPo.jpg

Cloud I ordered for my birthday a while ago.
3EfbxwD.jpg

This is probably it for figures for awhile since I pre-ordered that D.Va statue.

Didn't they unveil a few different Hot Toys during Force Friday 1? I seem to remember preordering my first Hot Toy ever 2 years ago on Kylo Ren.

Messi

Friend brought her by my work and I took a few mins to have a look. She is beautiful, the best hot toy I've ever bought. That won't surprise any of you but I'm super over the moon. She has lots of accessories and details. she even comes with a cool little background that had her suicide squad logo on it. I'll take better pictures when I can. But I am happy :)

And yes I didn't have time to remove the plastic from under her boots.

LiK

Friend brought her by my work and I took a few mins to have a look. She is beautiful, the best hot toy I've ever bought. That won't surprise any of you but I'm super over the moon. She has lots of accessories and details. she even comes with a cool little background that had her suicide squad logo on it. I'll take better pictures when I can. But I am happy :)

And yes I didn't have time to remove the plastic from under her boots.

I hope mine arrives in one piece.

Top Bottom