• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Active Time Babble returns!

Ponn

Banned
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*breathes*

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

we need more RPG podcasts.

Ahhh, pleased someone made a thread about this. I was just searching here for the most relevant thread to post it in seeing as I don't have full member rights yet. Looking forward to hearing it :)

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Obviously they know something about E3 and needed to get the podcast rolling again to be ready.

Katbot

It was hosted by PC World for a bit...

Long story. In a nutshell, it's much easier to get guests on the show from around the 1UP/IGN office, and the pod is part of my regular blogging at 1UP (by the way, check out The Grind. Thank you)

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Long story. In a nutshell, it's much easier to get guests on the show from around the 1UP/IGN office, and the pod is part of my regular blogging at 1UP (by the way, check out The Grind. Thank you)
Oh wow, I didn't know about that move. Two old episodes to listen through!

Although those download servers seem to be hiccuping.

Jomjom

Banned
While refreshing my podcasts in iTunes today, I suddenly saw the ATB podcast downloading after having no activity for over a year. Needless to say I was surprised. I kept RR and ATB subscribed hoping one would eventually come back and it did!

Awesome, I just went back and listened to the 2 first episodes of Roleplayers Realm again yesterday can't wait to get back into this. Now all 1up needs to do is let Ray bring back the Sound Test and have GamesDamit and Retronauts on weekly schedule's and I'll be a happy gamer.

I actually stopped listening to the Gamepro version of the podcast just because some of the Gamepro people they got to be on that thing irritated the shit out of me. I will give this another try now that it is back to 1up people.

Kazzy

YES! And there I was wondering why there had been no updates of the 'new' roleplayers realm. There are very few podcasts that I listened to a consistent basis, but this was definitely one of them.

Great news, and the better show name has finally returned!

Top Bottom