• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adult gaffers who secured PS5/ Xsx do you feel bad?

do you feel bad?

• now that you mention it, yeah i kinda feel bad

• not really, fuck them kids

Results are only viewable after voting.

DustQueen

Banned
Danny... Are u making treads on NeoGaf again? How many times do I need to tell you to go to bed!
No internet n Xbox for a week for you young man!!!

Last edited:
I had to work and save up for my first game consoles when I was a kid. Who the heck is getting a console for Xmas! I mean maybe rich kids but that’s not a majority right?

I guess a lot of kids will be getting Nintendo switches for Xmas.

Silvawuff

Once I was about to adopt a dog, and a family was there and they were all crying. Turns out I put a hold on the dog right before they were about to come in to pick her up. I could have been a bitch about it and said too bad, but I took the hold off and let them have the dog.

Now, if this was a PS5...hahahaha.

Fuck no. Who else is gonna work in clothes child factories making my fucking clothes and tech?

KIDS.

Can you imagine if they received a PS5?

NO STUFF FOR ANY OF US.

It's better this way.

dorkimoe

Why the fuck would I feel bad. I did the work, I’m a gamer.
God, so sick of the whining about them selling out. You guys aren’t missing Jack shit on either system right now

CthulhuPL

I dunno how about rest of the world but here in my country XSXs are plenty vailable at the shops for those spoiled brats so my conscience is clear.

Fuck 'em.

I saved up pocket money, mowed lawns, did chores, sold whatever i could to make sure i had enough money to buy consoles. Before that, i gave up christmas and Bday presents so i could get a console on launch day. Now as an adult you want me to feel bad?

If my parents said " we couldn't get an XSX or PS5, you'll have to wait" i would have done.

Alebrije

Nope

tenor.gif

Melchiah

do you feel bad that you got a new console while some kid won't be able to open one as a Christmas present?

It's an absurd idea for a kid to have 500€ present (+70€ game) for Yule to begin with. No wonder the younger generations grow to be so entitled.

Hudo

"I'm beta testing it for you, kid. You'll thank me when the PS5 Slim and PS5 Pro come around. Remember my sacrifice."

Mobilemofo

People who secured their ps5s and xbox's should not feel bad at all. Why should they? Be to busy enjoying their respective consoles hopefully. Great gifts for anybody. Hope people really enjoy them. 👍

OCD Guy

No I don’t care. If the parents cared enough they’d have tried as hard as we did securing pre-orders.

And anyway there isn’t a shortage of PS5, there’s plenty for sale on eBay, facebook marketplace etc lol

Last edited:

thegreatwb

Neo Member
My kids are getting both the XSX and PS5 for Christmas. The kicker is they live with their mom and these consoles aren't leaving my house. They are more than welcome to play them when they visit me.

Top Bottom