• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. |OT| Tahiti is a Magical Place (to...Hey guys, I found it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildfire

Banned
Scumbag Coulson is now a thing.

H2lmkHv.png

Run with it.

I stopped watching SHIELD since the mid season finale. Came back into this thread to see if it has gotten any better. It obviously hasn't but I think this criticism is overblown. Arrow was just as ridiculous with the killing of random mooks who just as likely could've been hired professionals and not just criminals like their employer who happened to be in Ollie's book.

It's a poor idea to have your heroes show more concern for the apparently more evil and greater threats than lesser criminals or unconfirmed criminals but that doesn't kill the show because they are still ultimately going after the bad guys.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I stopped watching SHIELD since the mid season finale. Came back into this thread to see if it has gotten any better. It obviously hasn't but I think this criticism is overblown. Arrow was just as ridiculous with the killing of random mooks who just as likely could've been hired professionals and not just criminals like their employer who happened to be in Ollie's book.

It's a poor idea to have your heroes show more concern for the apparently more evil and greater threats than lesser criminals or unconfirmed criminals but that doesn't kill the show because they are still ultimately going after the bad guys.

Yeah, but Ollie is a crazy person and we give him shit for it on the regular.

I mean, just after claiming "no more killings" he goes and blows up a bunch of Russian prison guards. He's a bigger psycho than the Count.

DominoKid

if you're on the payroll, you're fair game.

B.K.

ANOTHER week off? I'm done with this show week to week. I'll wait until the end of the season and watch the rest of the episodes at once.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Soo best episode yet? I believe so! Also can't wait to see the Age of Ultron stuff next week even though I doubt they have very much to show.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
My one problem with the episode? Isn't it kind of a bad fucking tactical decision to have one male agent go to the back of the building to stop Lorelai?

Why the fuck wouldn't they bring May along instead?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
My one problem with the episode? Isn't it kind of a bad fucking tactical decision to have one male agent go to the back of the building to stop Lorelai?

Why the fuck wouldn't they bring May along instead?
Yeah. Didn't understand that. (Although I think they underestimated the situation.)

Didn't understand why Ward didn't shoot her with the new Night Night gun.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yeah. Didn't understand that. (Although I think they underestimated the situation.)

that part I get

basically once she started talking he was done

Korten

Banned

edit. Oops. Mistook what part you were talking about..

Um, I guess maybe because he didn't want Sif to get angry but that's stretching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom