• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. |OT| Tahiti is a Magical Place (to...Hey guys, I found it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
They're just going show
the Absorbing Man absorb stuff but then keep his regular appearance I take it. :|

I understand the budgetary reasons, but still disappointing.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
5417413d4ac81.jpg

hello

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Has that guy from Heroes got the worst haircut ever or the worst wig ever or both ?

Can't wait for Agent Carter. Are they both airing around the same time ?
No, SHIELD will air the first half of the season (I can't remember how many episodes exactly) then take a break while they air the 13 episodes of Agent Carter. Once Carter is over then SHIELD will come back to finish the season.

No, SHIELD will air the first half of the season (I can't remember how many episodes exactly) then take a break while they air the 13 episodes of Agent Carter. Once Carter is over then SHIELD will come back to finish the season.

I think the final order for CARTER was 8 episodes. But they confirmed it won't just be a single run, I think the 2nd season will be like 10 eps

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I think the final order for CARTER was 8 episodes. But they confirmed it won't just be a single run, I think the 2nd season will be like 10 eps
Yeah, I haven't been keeping tabs on it. I just remembered them saying 8-13 episodes per season and that later seasons would potentially jump ahead a few years at a time.

The restriction is really scheduling more than anything else, unless they want it to be a summer series.

I think it's a good idea and short-form TV is taking off big time. It's not the kind of thing I expect to last more than 2 seasons and I think that's more than enough to get in, tell the story they want to tell, and get out. It also prevents the show from becoming plodding and bloated like SHIELD S1's first half.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Higher res picture without the logo covering half of Skye

marvels-agents-of-shield.jpg

Strange looking poster but at least they look like everyone is in the picture at the same time, not just photoshopped together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom