• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys is teasing something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I want to continue being negative, but Rising Star Games has published a number of Aksys games in Europe in the past, not just VLR. Them knowing what it is really says nothing.

takoyaki

Maybe they are trying to tell us something by not changing anything.

However, what the hell could that be?!

I'm interpreting it as Aksys's subtle way of saying "Chill the fuck out guys, it's gonna take a while".

This started out as a sprint, now it's a marathon. We just gotta be patient. The goal at the finish line is still the same :)

grim-tales

Maybe they are trying to tell us something by not changing anything.

However, what the hell could that be?!

Just had a thought - what if the 'numbers' arent numbers at all, but Greek letters?
Look at the lines through them and the patterns

Theta (8th letter)
Beta (almost) (2nd letter)
Theta (8th letter)
Zeta (6th letter)

Adding those together gives a digital root of 6... hmmm, nah - doesnt tell us much.
However, messing around a bit:
Phi (draw a different line) (21st letter)
Beta (or 3)
Phi (21st letter)
Sigma (turn the 2 the other way) (18th letter)

Now this is interesting - adding those up, gives a digital root of:

whaaa.gif

!!!!!!

cbq

18.03.2015 = 18 + 3 + 2015 = 2036 = 11 = 2 - update in 2 days

20.03.2015 = 20 + 3 + 2015 = 2038 = 13 = 4 - update in 4 days

It'll update today! plz Aksys

So am I to ignore that thread from months ago stating that funding for Zero Escape 3 was hard to come by and believe that Zero Escape 3 is actually happening?

'Cos I can do that.

DeMatador

Neo Member

So 0303 was instance 0, 0302 is instance 1... Would 0301 be instance 2? If the first day has digital root 2, and the amount of days it takes to get to instance n is equal to 2^n... Would the countdown end in 2^303 days starting on 20/03/2015? Are we willing to wait 4.46177579 × 10^88 years for ZE3?

Aksys please stop this madness.

redhood56

Banned
This thread went full on crazy town day 2 and I love it. Thank god bloodborne will distract me today so i won't keep f5ing the website.

aravuus

Some of these theories are so insane I really, REALLY wish they turn out to be true. The reactions would be fucking amazing. Oh and because it'd mean we're getting ZE3, obviously.......

MLH

This is very interesting, I guess we will see if you're right tonight. If you are correct then then next update would be:
24.03.2015 => 24+3+2015 = 2042,
2+4+2 = 8 => in 8 days from the 24th. Which would be April 1st

I'm also going to assuming it's going to 'tick' 3 times not 303 times i.e. the counter ends at 0300 on April 1st (Happy April Fools day!)

blacksark

This is very interesting, I guess we will see if you're right tonight. If you are correct then then next update would be:
24.03.2015 => 24+3+2015 = 2042,
2+4+2 = 8 => in 8 days from the 24th. Which would be April 1st

I'm also going to assuming it's going to 'tick' 3 times not 303 times i.e. the counter ends at 0300 on April 1st (Happy April Fools day!)

I had thought the same, however if it's like that how do we know that this is true and not an april fools joke?

blacksark

This is the VLR one, but they did the same for 999. The VLR ones have unique display colors; mine's green. They're probably still selling for high prices on eBay.

I don't have one and bought the first day, was US exclusive? Cause I'm from europe and don't remember getting that.
If the "theory" isn't wrong it should update in about two hours and 40 minutes

I live in Canada and I got one. Although, the VLR watch I got was when they were selling them individually from their website, and not from a copy I pre-ordered.

That might be it. I almost said NA, but I think it only applied to US and Canada. Either way, the point stands that I don't think Europeans got the watch. I'm not sure if Japanese fans even got the watch.

Dénouement;157315168 said:
Yeah.

If it is ZE3 (and it better be at this point tbqh), then it better not just be an announcement of "yaaay it's getting made and is coming out soon :))"

That announcement is what I want the most right now

But hey, a trailer would be nice

blacksark

Nothing. This is getting me very nervous,it doesn't make sense that they will tease something for 3 months later, however I don't understand what the whole thing means and why it was updated and then in the next 4 days not. Aksys, rising star games know perfectly(or at least I believe that) what we're hoping this to be. Please don't let us down.

DeMatador

Neo Member
Dénouement;157315168 said:
Yeah.

If it is ZE3 (and it better be at this point tbqh), then it better not just be an announcement of "yaaay it's getting made and is coming out soon :))"

I would be extremely okay with that.

Any news at all regarding this would be welcome. Even if it's just confirmation that it's not related to ZE3...

redhood56

Banned
I think the most likely days it will update this week is Wednesday or Friday since those were the days it was updated last week. If it all.

I mean yeah I'd be really happy too and you'll likely find me posting nonsense, ecstatic gibberish in the new thread about it, but ugh just tell us already.

I don't wanna get overly committed to a tease that might not even be about what I want it to be about, so the longer they take, the more annoyed and bored I'll get. .__.

MLH

Aww it hasn't changed yet. We could really do with more info, another tick on the counter to determine a pattern just something to quench our thirst for info.

I know I should just ignore this now, it could be months before anything is ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom