• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alanah Pearce comes out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAB_Life

What’s so bizarre is that gay men and lesbians are being told on a daily basis that their sexuality is an irrelevant “genital fetish” (same goes for straight people, too, in the minds of the woke), but all these TRAs and LGBTQAlphabetsoupers can fixate on is their sex organs and that they’d like to do with them.

Newsflash: no one gives a shit.

CAB_Life

What does Pat do for ya?
Itispat.jpg

Only Ricky Gervais can save us now by resurrecting this character for a feature film. A trilogy even. Can you imagine the soy-milk shortages and banshee wailing?

SSfox

I'm sorry if i seem rude, but honestly who cares?

This is something i prefer in Japanese gaming industry over Western actually, keep you personal life and stuff for yourself, like why do i, or anybody care about what you would like to fuck? Somebody tells her there are forums specifically made to talk about that.

Seriously what a weird era we're living in, smh but anyways.

Banned
Another person that's mad for no reason at all. The label defines or explains how she lives her life. It's okay. There's nothing wrong with the label.

mad? it's just silly to me at this point.
especially the more complicated labels like pansexual... like... bisexual basically covers all of that as well, no need to complicate things.

also I don't have an issue with the labels themselves but how they're often used as if they're a substitute for actual personality traits.
many make their whole persona about the little flag they have next to their username on every platform imaginable.

zcaa0g

Banned
How does want to be treated equally when they always want to identified by an acronym instead of as a person with just different preferences and perspectives? It just seems really heterophobic.

I don't even know what "pansexual" is. I can't drag myself to the cesspool that is the world LQBTwhatever.

To me there are straight and gay people :D

I think Alanah is beautiful woman and I like her stuff. Dont really follow her that closely that this would impact me at all.

Roufianos

Why do people feel the need to come out? Like it's some brave and heroic thing, no it isn't. You get more love for being LGBT than preventing a crime these days.

Just go about your business and see who you want and if people care enough about your sexuality, they'll pick up your preferences.

Also, what in shit's name is a pansexual? Not sure what's more annoying, that pretentious label or woke journalists like Bryan Altano and Miranda Sanchez getting a kick out of this.

SpartanN92

Banned
So hot but so fucking crazy.
I unfollowed almost all Rooster Teeth accounts and personalities recently. After 15 years of being a fan (Hell I'm in season 10 of RvB) I had to throw in the towel after Burnie left. They have gone so far crazy SJW/Woke and I just cant stand it anymore. Rooster Teeth used to be my favorite thing on the internet. It's a damn shame.

carlosrox

Banned
My reaction to this is a genuine

Good for her/I don't give a fuck

And I mean it. Good for her, whatever her sexuality is, that's cool. She can fuck or be attracted to who or whatever she wants.

As for not giving a fuck, this doesn't effect me. I don't know her, I don't care who or what she likes.

So good for her and I don't give a fuck.

Hah!

Pretty sure she's not rich though, from what I hear game-journos make veeery little.

You heard correctly, the only way you'll make a lot of money is if you own a business in the industry, but as an employee working for someone else, that won't ever happen.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Fuck who you wanna fuck, as long as they aren’t kids and I think 99% of the world will accept you in today’s day and age. No one cares who you fuck anymore, even hardcore religious folk don’t really fight it anymore.

That said, she should start a podcast called Pans Labyrinth.

jaysius

Banned
This is going to destroy her content, the illusion is ruined now, her gaming is going to be so different now that she's said this... Alanah we barely knew thee. /s

MiguelItUp

I had to lookup pan sexual. /old
This whole time I was like, "Wtf does that even mean? All of these new preferences and pronouns are confusing as fuck. I can't keep up with this."

Reading the picture the OP provided I was able to see that it means, "I will be intimate with all of the above." So I appreciate the enlightenment OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom