• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alien Anthology Blu Ray Official-Oct. 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

pringles

Solo said:
Smart people don't own 3 or Resurrection ;)
Director's Cut of 3 is an okay movie. Besides, the real draw of the box-set is the bonus features, among which the Alien 3 stuff is some of the most interesting. What a clusterfuck the production of that movie was.

Don't know what this "Resurrection" thing you mention is however.

NekoFever

I have no problem with having bought the set originally. Two great movies and one decent movie with a free crap movie and a ton of documentaries and features. Like Tedesco said, the docs with Alien 3 are excellent.

Plus much nicer packaging than any of those covers.

ChryZ

Heads up. Amazon UK got the Alien Anthology for 23 quid. They also switched the box from Digipak to Amaray:

51EaXHt1M9L.jpg

61AU9g53VUL.jpg

Got mine today, the Amaray spine is not having any of those butt ugly ratings symbols.

I hate digipaks and rating bs. I was ready to wait for the separated movies, but this is perfect. Cheap and I'm not going to miss out on the anthology exclusive bonus discs.

So damn happy :)

gar3

Still a better deal over at Amazon.co.uk. Currently 23.06 Pounds that converts with shipping to the US to $37.87. As a US owner I can confirm these play in Region A, B and C players.

Yasae

Banned
Solo said:
Smart people don't own 3 or Resurrection ;)
Wrong. Smart people watched the documentary on Alien 3 in the Quadrilogy set.

Basically it's David Giler smoking a cigarette dishing on the entire production process along with other parts of crew complaints. Not to be missed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom