• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All GTA V leaked screens and video go here, and only here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working retail for so long, and I've never gotten anything more then a day early and it's always been minor things. )=

jediyoshi

I wonder if this thread will get all bioware'd eventually, at some point pre-release they're just going to have to give up if we've still got about a week to go

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
clean export>
ifU00qOu83Hx7.gif

iy2T4OlbXzT8f.gif

i3SfYBN9DAZ2L.gif

i5HX23LAh6CRk.gif

ibxjk4CEuzso6D.gif

iQDXXJISjrdU9.gif

iPkmAPNmCCY37.gif

ie15xiRtd35lP.gif

if you want to download the straight vine vids
http://www.multiupload.nl/4HGK6J8EMV

IMACOMPUTA

Wasn't there a game in the past that was streetdated but after other places broke street date they just lifted it and it went on sale immediately?
What game was that?

Yeah from watching that clip, I'm not liking the driving. Looks too arcade-y; then again, I actually enjoyed IV's more realistic driving

Covilicious

Neo Member
I sure didn't.

GTA IV to me had one of the best driving physics in a game. Not something lifeless like Saints Row or Just Cause driving.

But can't complain either way.
This. If the handling of all the cars is similar to that white sports car I'm going to be massively, massively disappointed.

I sure didn't.

GTA IV to me had one of the best driving physics in a game. Not something lifeless like Saints Row or Just Cause driving.

But can't complain either way.

The overwhelming majority criticized the driving in GTA IV. I didn't mind it all that much but it felt almost too real when people were used to the previous GTA games. We'll see how this controls. It definitely looks more like the other games.

Covilicious

Neo Member
The overwhelming majority criticized the driving in GTA IV. I didn't mind it all that much but it felt almost too real when people were used to the previous GTA games. We'll see how this controls. It definitely looks more like the other games.
The driving in the old games sucked ass compared to basically any current gen racer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom