• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazing Quake-like FPS DUSK Launches Final Campaign & Comes out of Early Access

Deerock71

This is the
Big Boobs GIF

Any opinions as to whether Dusk would appeal to someone who didn't enjoy Ion Fury but loves Prodeus?
Yes, I loved Dusk but really didn't care for Ion Fury. I also didn't mind prodeus although I only played it briefly on game pass. Definitely worth grabbing Dusk.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Isn't this more of a Blood-like than a Quake-like?
Clearly it's inspired by all classics but gameplay is much more like Quake (even has its own DuskWorld multiplayer) than anything else (which was the most advanced of the lot anyway by its release). Pretty obvious in any trailer I'd say.

Last edited:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Any opinions as to whether Dusk would appeal to someone who didn't enjoy Ion Fury but loves Prodeus?

I like Prodeus (I thought it got a lot better as the game went on) but it doesnt even hold a candle to Dusk.

Kikorin

Boomer shooters are the peak of the FPS genre, is unbelievable how much we gone backwards in every aspect on modern FPS. Level design, weapons, movements, everything was on another level, I can't understand what happened. (Ok, CoD happened maybe?)

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Big update to the SDK and the game itself with more improved assets and systems for DUSK HD.
Also, New Blood celebrated 10 years and the Dusk dev is working on something Condemned-like?

Last edited:
Top Bottom