• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazingly AWESOME fan art

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting into a bad habit of clicking on this thread mindlessly as I'm getting ready for sleep.

I'm getting a lot of extra work done. Damn I'm tired.

DonMigs85

Lawd, there's more

1310743792285-(n1313374075212).jpg

pregnant_Optimus___check_up_by_Spitfire8.jpg

G-Fex

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Link Man

Banned
G-Fex said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yami_x_Yugi_Kitty_Desktop_by_PharaohAtemusLioness.jpg

the chris

Why are there so many pregnant Transformers pictures?
Pgk3b.jpg

EDUx1.jpg

zY8hq.jpg

This picture illustrates what I believe G-Fex looks like in real life
r0EUu.jpg

Why do these girls (Im assuming they're girls) keep drawing male characters in these weird pregnancy scenarios? I honestly would like someone to try and explain this weird ass phenomena to me.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Pregnant transformers?

I'm normally the sort that likes to see the internet get as weird as it can.....but fuck this.

I want off.

dark_chris

Gold Member
pregnant transformers wtf?

I'd forgive if they did it when they were on drugs but holy shit man.
People are disturbing....

Fine Ham Abounds said:
I've begun reading this thread every morning over that first cup of coffee. It helps me get ready for my day.

I'm becoming concerned about my sanity.

Facing this thread first thing in the morning is like facing hell itself, if you can overcome this thread you can overcome any challenge in the day ahead, seems like a sound plan to me. Aside from potentially spewing that morning coffee over the screen in shock at whatever has been unearthed from the deepest and darkest recesses of the human (?) mind and slapped onto paper.

DonMigs85 said:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/261/a/5/robocop_is_pregnant_by_lord_franch_toast-d4a519s.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
The only thing as good as the image is the file name.

---

[IMG]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llrjbqgSvI1qc3rjmo1_500.jpg

Is this David Jaffe as drawn by Tetsuya Nomura?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom