• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Italy Lists Bloodborne 2

E.T. Waifu

I feel like this is bs just because it'd a pretty bad marketing move considering Sekiro just got announced. But it's true that a lot of people want BB2 and that'd be lots of money for them.

I feel like this is bs just because it'd a pretty bad marketing move considering Sekiro just got announced. But it's true that a lot of people want BB2 and that'd be lots of money for them.

Why would Sony care?

BB2 would most likely be an exclusive to PS4, and Sekiro isn't. Plus Sekiro isn't even published by Sony, but by Activision. Sony has 0 incentive to not compete against Sekiro.

Chiggs

Bloodborne 2 sans From? Ugh, that would be a tough pill to swallow. But I would definitely try.

Mr Hyde

I think Japan Studio could come up with a worthy sequel to Bloodborne without the aid of Miyazaki and From. They did do a lot of work on the original and it´s not farfetched that someone in that studio learned the ropes on how to follow up BB. Of course it would be for the best if Miyazaki indeed did the directing himself but he and From seems content in chasing new IPs, rather than doing sequels. But maybe he is just doing Sekiro to get the creative juices flowing before he gears up for more Soulsborne. There is also Yui Tanimura, who directed Scholar of the First Sin, as a possible candidate for BB 2, but my bet is that he has taken over the reigns for Dark Souls, and is directing the fourth installment as of now.

I think Japan Studio could come up with a worthy sequel to Bloodborne without the aid of Miyazaki and From. They did do a lot of work on the original and it´s not farfetched that someone in that studio learned the ropes on how to follow up BB. Of course it would be for the best if Miyazaki indeed did the directing himself but he and From seems content in chasing new IPs, rather than doing sequels. But maybe he is just doing Sekiro to get the creative juices flowing before he gears up for more Soulsborne. There is also Yui Tanimura, who directed Scholar of the First Sin, as a possible candidate for BB 2, but my bet is that he has taken over the reigns for Dark Souls, and is directing the fourth installment as of now.
Interesting take. Personally I feel Yui is probably going to take the reigns on the next Armored Core, which would be a shame because Naoyuki Takahashi did such a good job on V and I'd prefer he continue to handle the series.

LordPezix

Yeah, I'm sorry, I got a little triggered there. Bloodborne is my favorite game of all time, and I normally don't mind people poking fun at the series, I myself do it all the time. But lately, after the Sekiro announcement, there's articles and blogposts everywhere about Souls series difficulty, and how Souls games should have an easy mode, and you get the point, hearing these things all the time, everywhere, gets a little stressfull. Again, I'm sorry, I don't want to be a bad example of a Souls fan.

No worries my friend, I am an advocate of all games, *well within reason*, and I have been on the defending side of a game as well so I understand your response.
I literally used to be a one man DayZ defense force back in the day lol.

But otherwise, I am very much looking forward to Bloodborne 2 and I have purchased many many buckets from my local home depot to fill with my tears of agony lol.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Curiously, I managed to obliterate BSB on my first try, but the next playthru it took aprox. 20 tries. Vicious boss fight.
I glitched him trough the wall my first 2 playthrough but I had so much troubles on my 3rd one I used all my antidotes tried one last time without antidote and perfected him probably the most satisfaction I ever had killing a boss.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
During E3, there was a From insider on the other forum teasing/leaking info ahead of time, and one of his hints, directed at people wanting Bloodborne 2, was that From is not revealing everything they are working on at this year's E3.

I won't be surprised in the slightest if there's a BB 2 teaser at TGS.

Top Bottom