• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanzou

Jeez. I just bout mark of the ninja for 7.50 on steam. Wait 3 weeks and you get it plus other great games for 2.50 less. Bananas!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, why did I buy Mark from Steam!??

I guess its still a good deal just for ITSP, Iron Brigade and Toy Soldiers Deadlight.
This, except for the regret for buying MotN from Steam. It was worth it.

I'm afraid I'm gonna miss it due to my vacation. I hope I'll be able to catch a small amount of wi-fi there.

From CAG:

Yeah, I said the same thing to myself. Usually these conversations are a back and forth. Honestly, I expected us to end up at like $14.99/$9.99 after coupon.

Again, to re-iterate, tell your friends (once I confirm ). I'll be pushing this thing all over the place if it ends up getting final approval but this is the kind of thing that should be doorbusting big, and if it is makes it much easier to do stuff like this with MSFT in the future.

Cheers,
Tony

Post says it isn't on the EC list. Will the $5 coupon still work?

Post says it likely will be. otherwise the $5 won't work

This looks like one of those bundles that will be out of keys after half a day, so I hope we get a heads up on the date a bit in advance.

alf717

Post says it likely will be. otherwise the $5 won't work

This looks like one of those bundles that will be out of keys after half a day, so I hope we get a heads up on the date a bit in advance.

I see thank you.

It says buying them individually it won't be, the bundle itself would.

Something funny about seeing something like TLC's only pc digital option on amazon being a steam copy
www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR05D5A

Got it

At first I read it as "a bunch of," then I realized that it actually said "a BUNDLE of." $9.99 is a really good price for all of those games (even though I already have ITSP on Steam), and if Tony can get it on the EC list too, $4.99 is even better.

I still have one coupon left, and that would be something great to use it on.

That's a pretty good price, but I'll wait until it's actually confirmed to get excited over it.

I remember when Blops and MW2 were rumoured to be $9.99 each ($14.99 together) and it ended up being false.

Then again MS isn't Activision.

Sordid

I'll be all over those Microsoft bundles, crazy value! Hope we get the time in advance though, I don't want to miss out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom