• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon (UK?) Top Ten most pre-ordered (just announced) games from this years E3

Oneself

This report doesn't make much sense. And it's totally different from the best seller on .ca &.com

But I guess that's good news for Rare Replay at least!

Daemul

Jim: "Hey Bob, did you see Horizon at E3?"
Bob: "What's an E3?"

Honestly this was me not too long ago. I was a PES/FIFA and GTA only guy until 2011 when I got bought Skyrim, and I only found out about E3 two years ago when I accidently stumbled upon GAF for the first time. The fact that video game conferences exist still blows my mind as much as it did back then.

Red Devil

I guess the
Banjo
RARE thirst is real.

Very sad that FIFA 16 had any uplift, considering they practically showed NOTHING.

ZhugeEX

Banned
Gears 3 released late 2011

7+ million sales first year it likely at a higher number now. Gears was always popular.

Gears of War series = 22m+ unit sales
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Gears of War: Judgment

Uncharted series = 21m+ unit sales
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Gears of War series = 22m+ unit sales
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Gears of War: Judgment

Uncharted series = 21m+ unit sales
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Gears is probably even higher by now. Those gears numbers are like the very start of 2014 right?

ZhugeEX

Banned
Gears is probably even higher by now. Those gears numbers are like the very start of 2014 right?

I believe so, yes.

Worth noting that Golden Abyss was Vita where as Judgement was X360 so that is a reason why Gears is higher. Ultimately they are similar selling franchises on a global basis.

I believe so, yes.

Worth noting that Golden Abyss was Vita where as Judgement was X360 so that is a reason why Gears is higher. Ultimately they are similar selling franchises on a global basis.

Gonna be so interesting to see how Gears 4 and Uncharted 4 do sales wise. Gears has had a complete change in the studio but it's a huge franchise, particularly in the US pulling in big numbers month one. Uncharted started off small but got bigger with each game, it's a much smaller franchise than Gears in NA but the opposite is the case in the rest of the world. I think both are going to be huge games sales wise.

Top Bottom