• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon (UK?) Top Ten most pre-ordered (just announced) games from this years E3

jelly

Halo 5: Guardians - 344%

So close to 343%

That Elite controller, pricey but it seems people really want one.

Where is Fallout 4...? Can you not pre-order that on Amazon ro something? Or because Fallout 4 had been announced the week before E3 it doesn't count?

Seems like a ranking of E3 games in reverse order of originality and new content.

The FF7 remake probably won't come out until 2018. I am sure Amazon enjoys earning interest on all that cash.

Who in the right mind would pre order gears 4 based on what was shown?
rare replay is just 360 games running on backwards comp..
final fantasy 7 just.. yeah 2 years off IF they rush it.
a $150 pad..
Rare Replay just 360 games? Lmao. You pretty much just invalidated anything else you just said with that one line.

Bsigg12

Where is Fallout 4...? Can you not pre-order that on Amazon ro something? Or because Fallout 4 had been announced the week before E3 it doesn't count?

I guess? It's such a weird oversight not to include that because it was shown on Monday at Microsoft's conference as well.

jay23

Elite controller at number 10? Based on that 40 page thread you would think nobody was going to buy it.

I can understand backing a Kickstarter, even though I've never done it. But I'll never understand preordering a game.

Huh? You can cancel a pre order, I'm pretty sure if a kick starter game flops or never releases they'll still take your money.

duke_preorder_inline_1306873027.jpg

Congratulations on being a bank that gives credit for zero interest.

Preordering needs to stop.

rare replay is awesome value so not surprised to see it that high
nice to see gears ultimate edition there, hopefully game has healthy population
surprised to see gears 4, its so far away and the demo was ass so not sure why people have preordered it

Kameo, PDZ, Nuts & Bolts, and both Viva Piñata games are on there but please keep showing us you have no idea what you're talking about.
Prove too me right now all these games have been upgraded for xbox one.

I have all the ones I'm interested in already, only one there is blast corps, shame no jet force :(

m23

Er yeah, that's my point.

This collection will just be mainly games running on BC, not upgraded in anyway :(

5-6 games out of 30 is not "mainly". Grabbed by the Ghoulies (not a 360 game) is also confirmed to be 1080p60fps. Even if they aren't upgraded, what's the problem, it's $30. Great deal regardless.

The Flash

Banned
So you haven't looked up the game list huh?
This has Viva Pinata 1 and 2, Kameo, all XBLA releases, Conker, PDZ, & Jet Force.

Great for $30.

And Battletoads. Never forget Battletoads.

I'm surprised to see the Elite controller so high up there. It's gotta be like $200 in the UK minus tax.

So you haven't looked up the game list huh?
This has Viva Pinata 1 and 2, Kameo, all XBLA releases, Conker, PDZ, & Jet Force.

Great for $30.
Yeah it's great kameo and vivas are worth it alone, but my argument is the main ones are no different to the 360 games we already played, viva pinata needs better frame rate :( perfect dark zero needed... finishing.

Imagine if the mcc collection was just the original games using BC to run no upgrades in anyway, people would be moaning there not true x1 games..

The price of the total package just screams "0 work done"

Re-releases and remasters ruling the roost I see.
They sell, so it makes sense. Think FFX HD outsold Lightning Returns.
I am in the camp that is surprised Elite Controller is on the list. Probably people think it will be limited and want a piece. It will probably get canceled closer to launch.

Who in the right mind would pre order gears 4 based on what was shown?
rare replay is just 360 games running on backwards comp..
final fantasy 7 just.. yeah 2 years off IF they rush it.
a $150 pad..

I would preorder Gears 4 (but I really dont preorder any games until 1-2 days before release, once I hear its not broken). I though what they showed was very similar to Gears 1. Being creepy and not knowing what you are hunting. I loved the demo. More slow paced and dark/mystery story than over the top action. What they showed restored faith for me in the series.

And Rare Replay has Blast Corps. I would have paid $60 on that basis alone.

T.O.P

Banned
I'm just waiting for the reviews on that sweet Elite...and a release for Italy would be nice to begin with :|

The Flash

Banned
Wow... the pricing of that thing really is nothing less than obscene.

Yeah. The argument being that it's compeetively priced against similar custom controllers and offers more accessories etc etc. I'm definitely getting one but it is still a bit pricey.

They sell, so it makes sense. Think FFX HD outsold Lightning Returns.
I am in the camp that is surprised Elite Controller is on the list. Probably people think it will be limited and want a piece. It will probably get canceled closer to launch.

I'm in the camp of like 90% going to keep it unless we find out something bad in the next few months.

Happy to see the spike for Rainbow Six and Forza, both games had great showings.

Kinda sad that 5 of the top 10 *NEW* games revealed at E3 are remakes or remasters, and only one is a new IP. :/

Never realized Gears was that popular.

The first game sold a million its first month in NPD, and it only went up from there. The prequel was the only one that flopped.

I can understand backing a Kickstarter, even though I've never done it. But I'll never understand preordering a game.

I really hope you aren't one of those people who goes out to buy on release day and bitches about low stock and having to travel to 5 different stores to find an obscure Japanese game.

I would preorder Gears 4 (but I really dont preorder any games until 1-2 days before release, once I hear its not broken). I though what they showed was very similar to Gears 1. Being creepy and not knowing what you are hunting. I loved the demo. More slow paced and dark/mystery story than over the top action. What they showed restored faith for me in the series.

Yeah I would pre-order Gears 4 as well, but it's so far from release. I liked the atmosphere and the weather looked great.

Microsoft gonna win NPD holidays
Was there ever a doubt? Halo is one of the biggest franchises in gaming.
I'm a Sony guy but they don't have an IP with the selling power/name recognition of Halo and they don't have any major blockbuster titles for this fall.
I don't think it's a bad move. Between MGSV and Fallout 4, along with your yearly franchises like AC and COD, it's going to be a tough holiday to push a game. With MS dropping Halo I think it's smart to not try to push a title out.

Top Bottom