• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American women are trashy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

belgurdo

Banned
I agree that the article is retarded. It's just egging on the old stupid grass-is-greener "Asian women are perfect unlike piggish American whores" masturbatory fantasy, except the writer si trying to stress that Asian chicks aren't submissive

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
belgurdo said:
I agree that the article is retarded. It's just egging on the old stupid grass-is-greener "Asian women are perfect unlike piggish American whores" masturbatory fantasy, except the writer si trying to stress that Asian chicks aren't submissive
It is a retarted article, obviously skipping the entire point whereby every race has a generic look that makes them ugly. We all know who they look like and remind ourselves never to look onto them once again.

Although I know quite a few asian girls who are quite dominant - my partner being one of them.

Tazznum1

speedpop said:
It is a retarted article, obviously skipping the entire point whereby every race has a generic look that makes them ugly. We all know who they look like and remind ourselves never to look onto them once again.

Although I know quite a few asian girls who are quite dominant - my partner being one of them.

Can't be dominant, didn't you read???? :D Kidding of course.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
which americans ya talkin about, the immigrant arab americans, the southern baptist ones, the lesbos, or the NYC whores? Seriously the country is too diverse for that sort of broad statement.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
speedpop said:
It is a retarted article, obviously skipping the entire point whereby every race has a generic look that makes them ugly.
eh, he railed on personality more than anything. i'd wager a lot of american women have very undesirable personalities, but i'm sure an american woman would say the same thing about men. i guess it's just a 'to each his/her own' kind of thing

Tazznum1

And when they are talking about cursing, guys did not curse in front of ladies either. They were GENTLEmen. But it is really easy to pick on the opposite sex and say something or someone else is better. Meh. Sounds like a bitter guy that has been dumped many many times, so since in his mind american women don't like him, he'll show them by liking a different race.

Weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom