• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

An asian guy with a blue shirt standing in front of a projector screen

Nemesis_

Nintendo need to reveal something before all the nintendo fanboys die of exhaustion from creating all these countless mock-ups.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
qirex said:
Hey man I didn't make these I just like know some people in the industry because I'm like a moderator on a very important website.

is your website on the internet

sprsk

seriously though why have so many dumbass fanboys adopted the nintendoRS name?

where the fuck did it come from? and why is rs more credible than "NINTENDO RASTAFARIAN"

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
sp0rsk said:

where the fuck did it come from? and why is rs more credible than "NINTENDO RASTAFARIAN"

id say a year ago (ish) two or three pics pics popped up on this forum with a kid holding a disc that said "nintendo RS" in a nice laser printed label on the disc. i dont have the pics sadly. the logo was similar to DS which made it easy to dismiss.

sprsk

Sweedishrodeo said:
id say a year ago (ish) two or three pics pics popped up on this forum with a kid holding a disc that said "nintendo RS" in a nice laser printed label on the disc. i dont have the pics sadly. the logo was similar to DS which made it easy to dismiss.

oh you mean these pics

miyamotosama.jpg

so many nintendo fakes lately... either nintendo is blowing cash on viral marketers to build hype or there are some very lonely people in the world...

sprsk

meltpotato said:
so many nintendo fakes lately... either nintendo is blowing cash on viral marketers to build hype or there are some very lonely people in the world...

these people are definitely not getting paid.

SantaC

sp0rsk said:

it stands for Riot Squad!

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
sp0rsk said:
these people are definitely not getting paid.

You know, there's a simple single-letter change that can be made to this statement which leaves it equally accurate...

iapetus said:
You know, there's a simple single-letter change that can be made to this statement which leaves it equally accurate...

i had been looking for just the right joke in that reply and you have defintely found it. i tip my hat, sir.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
iapetus said:

:lol :lol

it is funny because it is true..

Borys

Banned
iapetus said:

:lol and :lol @ the new title, should be AZN though.

Anyway don't shoot the messanger, I'm a sucker when it comes to believing in obvious fake crap :(

Cosmozone

Judging from how this thread developed:
If someone makes up a mockup screen, projects it somewhere and has his picture taken while pointing at the projection, would this make you call him real? :)

Top Bottom