• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Andy Samburg is hosting the MTV Movie Awards. Anyone watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeoVGM

Banned
I actually don't remember if I've watched this for like the past 3 years, but Samburg is hosting so now I am. The intro was pretty :lol

So uh, anyone..?

Ceres

Banned
I don't think I've watched them since I was in high school. Don't think I'll start watching again anytime soon.

Phloxy

Wow. I have a high tolerance for dumb shit, but c'mon, who thinks this is funny. Not even the host thinks its funny.

I want to know how much money it would take to have Chris Rock or Jamie Foxx come back, roast everybody in the crowd for half an hour and leave.

ZeoVGM

Banned
So who wants to place bets on Twilight beating The Dark Knight, Iron Man, and Slumdog Millionaire for best movie?

Penguin

Guybrush Threepwood said:
Is this supposed to be relevant or something?

When your nominations for best movies include Twilight and High School Musical 3.. I doubt it very much. :lol

Mason

It's almost cute how tame Eminem is now.

"Let's have him perform that song where he TOTALLY ROASTS ALL THE CELEBS and then we'll cut to them as he's talking about them!!" OMG MANUFACTURED CONTROVERSIESSSS

ZeoVGM

Banned
Mason said:
It's almost cute how tame Eminem is now.

"Let's have him perform that song where he TOTALLY ROASTS ALL THE CELEBS" and then we'll cut to them when he's talking about them." OMG MANUFACTURED CONTROVERSIESSSS

Most of the cd is really good. But yeah, this song is terrible.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
I gave Twilight a chance 2 weeks ago and it was a really horrible movie. I usually like any type of romance flick but it was so cringe worthy in every scene

ZeoVGM

Banned
RiskyChris said:
Is the sound cutting or did they bleep Shady and not shit?

The censored "nuts" and "ho" and a few others.

MTV seriously needs a makeover. This feels so dated,

Ceres

Banned
SteveO409 said:
I gave Twilight a chance 2 weeks ago and it was a really horrible movie. I usually like any type of romance flick but it was so cringe worthy in every scene

It's far more a creepy stalker movie than a romance flick. The lack of chemistry doesn't help.

Patriots7

Eminem was pissed!! :lol :lol

Thank you Gaf for motivating me to flip to MTV at that moment.

Zachary Quinto's face made it even better

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
I just flipped the channel to it and saw Eminem getting taunted by Bruno and then walking out. :lol

is it 2000 again? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom