• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Andy Samburg is hosting the MTV Movie Awards. Anyone watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

no way that was legit, has to have been staged, they were too perfect with bleeping out em's first cuss word like right on cue

ZeoVGM

Banned
I honest to god can't tell if that was planned or not. Eminem can act a little but he looked pretty pissed off. Obviously it was planned that he would land on him, but I dunno if he was in on it or not.

Zachary Quinto looked scared.

Mason

I can't believe MTV had the balls to do that to Eminem. They know what a little bitch he is about this kind of stuff (Triumph the Insult Dog, anyone?) Em had to have been playing along.

If I were Efron, I would have accepted my award by starting with "VASSUP?!" :lol

Slizz

MIMIC said:
And who the fuck is "Bruno"?
13zbgwg.jpg

DMeisterJ

Banned
Slizz said:
no way that was legit, has to have been staged, they were too perfect with bleeping out em's first cuss word like right on cue

All awards shows are on a five/ten second delay.

I don't think that was staged...I think Eminem was legitimately pissed

And how come this guy can say "dick" but Em can't say "nuts"?!

ZeoVGM

Banned
Slizz said:
this is pre-recorded tho like hours in advance.

I think they started doing the movie awards live last year or the year before because people vote up until the end for it.

Slizz

Mason said:
I thought this was live (as in, 5-10 second delay)
my bro told me it was already recorded earlier. he says brad pitt calls mel gibson sugartits when he gets some award.

Zoramon089 said:
I don't think that was staged...I think Eminem was legitimately pissed

And how come this guy can say "dick" but Em can't say "nuts"?!

Or murder or assault that was seriously a lame fucking performance. Good job MTV.

Mason

Slizz said:
my bro told me it was already recorded earlier. he says brad pitt calls mel gibson sugartits when he gets some award.

That wasn't the MTV Movie Awards, that was something for Spike TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom