• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Andy Samburg is hosting the MTV Movie Awards. Anyone watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Twilight won movie of the year... over Iron Man, The Dark Knight and Slumdog Millionaire.....
I would laugh but it isn't funny.

LMAO!

the whole fucking crew of twilight is like... perma-stoned/fucked

weird people..

and i'd totally smh at twilight winning BEST MOVIE...

but i'm all out of smh from all the other twilight awards

Barrage

Any award show that has the top honor go to Twilight should be liquified. Anyone who has ever fantasized about Edward Cullen shoud be sterilized.

t-storm

Ninja Scooter said:
i don't know, the same guy who dresses up in silly outfits in his music videos and pokes fun at himself?
tru dat

and why would the camera cut to eminem before hand if it wasn't planned...

it was totally set up

Totz

Nabs said:
twilight.

28ulkl1.jpg

I'm not sure even the actors are for that award. How was that over-enthusiastic lady screaming STEPHANIE WOOOOO that received the award?

t-storm said:
tru dat

and why would the camera cut to eminem before hand if it wasn't planned...

it was totally set up

Because it was planned to drop on Em, but that doesn't necessarily mean he had to be in on it...

Ashhong

just watching this now, but Kristen Stewart does not look happy to be there. when shes announcing the trailer for New Moon she looks bored out of her mind and high.

movie looks decent though, and she looks HOT.

edit: keifer sutherland crying is pretty funny

Ashhong

HomerSimpson-Man said:
Twilight? Seriously?

Oh, good sweet lord...

yea...i had no idea the audience MTV was going for now. it was all Twilight and High School Musical. i mean Twilight i can understand, but Miley Cyrus and HSM? uhhhhhh

Dead

well not really...yet
I saw a clip of Kristen Stewart dropping her award. Not sure if staged, but it was cute regardless :lol

Ashhong

Dead said:
I saw a clip of Kristen Stewart dropping her award. Not sure if staged, but it was cute regardless :lol

i dont think it was staged at all. its just how out of it she was. either high or really nervous

Dead

well not really...yet
Ashhong said:
i dont think it was staged at all. its just how out of it she was. either high or really nervous
Yeah it didn't seem like it was. Also, probably both, lol

Insertia

The entire show was entertaining throughout I'll admit. This is the first time I've watch the entire VMA in one sitting in many years.

Fucking Twilight though. Wow, what a piece of shit.

Insertia said:
The entire show was entertaining throughout I'll admit. This is the first time I've watch the entire VMA in one sitting in many years.

Fucking Twilight though. Wow, what a piece of shit.
This isn't a VMA show though

Penguin

I thought the show itself was pretty cool.

Does anyone have links to the classical Samberg songs? I found one on Youtube but has someone speaking over it.

And Sutherland's breakdown.

sneaky77

Insertia said:
You're right. The VMA's has a bit more integrity compared to the Movie Awards when it comes to handing out awards.

The awards are voted on.. thats why Twilight won so many

Darko

Penguin said:
Twilight won movie of the year... over Iron Man, The Dark Knight and Slumdog Millionaire.....
I would laugh but it isn't funny.

its fucking mtv not the oscars who gives a shit :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom