• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Andy Samburg is hosting the MTV Movie Awards. Anyone watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

CaptainABAB said:
Was that Stiller segment supposed to be funny??

24brs6f.gif

btrboyev

if you watch the video, everybody around em was helping bruno get in that position..it was staged. but still funny.

MIMIC

Banned
The MTV Awards: Where "The Reader", "Twilight" and "Bride Wars" can share a category....with Twilight winning 100% of the time.

Birbo

Hate to even ask this, but does anyone know where I can download that New Moon trailer? My wife is more than a little obsessed.

Zoramon089 said:
And you're incredibly naive if you think everything in the show is staged...

yeah, because im sure the producers of the show thought "Hey, Eminem is finally back out of hibernation, has dropped the number 1 album in the country and is probably the biggest star we have here....lets piss him off by dropping a flamboyant gay man on him crotch to face!!" And realistically, if that were real why would Eminem and his entourage just sit there while said flamboyant gay man slowly dropped on him crotch to face?

knicks

Ninja Scooter said:
you guys are incredibly gullible if you think that Bruno/Eminem thing wasnt' staged.

Who would honestly allow someone to put their ass in their face, especially Eminem of all people.

knicks said:
Who would honestly allow someone to put their ass in their face, especially Eminem of all people.

i don't know, the same guy who dresses up in silly outfits in his music videos and pokes fun at himself?

Ninja Scooter said:
yeah, because im sure the producers of the show thought "Hey, Eminem is finally back out of hibernation, has dropped the number 1 album in the country and is probably the biggest star we have here....lets piss him off by dropping a flamboyant gay man on him crotch to face!!" And realistically, if that were real why would Eminem and his entourage just sit there while said flamboyant gay man slowly dropped on him crotch to face?

:lol :lol :lol :lol
good one

Birbo

MIMIC said:
suuuuuuuure.gif

Man, I was just waiting for that. :lol

I've actually used it to my advantage. I told her how the Blu Ray version of Twilight was vastly superior and contained bonus feature you couldn't get anywhere else. Lo and behold, I'm now a proud new PS3 owner. :D

one of the best appearances carrey made was when he has that huge beard and was like "there's some good lookin' pussy in here tonight"

fucking gold.

ZeoVGM

Banned
God dammit Jim. Please start doing yearly blockbuster comedies again. Where is my Jim Carrey-starring Judd Apatow movie?

NG28

I didn't really have much interest in watching this but saw lots of :lol :lol :lol in this thread. Is it worth watching when it is re-aired later tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom