• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angie Tribeca |OT| Police Squad! With Rashida Jones And A German Shepherd - Mondays

Status
Not open for further replies.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Catching up on Season 2 right now. Although it isn't perfect - the cast is uneven for a start - it is good to have this kind of comedy represented on TV.

Anyone who enjoys this should watch A Touch Of Cloth. It is a three part British tv series in the same vein, starring John Hannah (Spartcaus) and written by Charlie Brooker. It is even funnier.

Pepboy

This show is amazing. I just caught it by chance and it grabbed me right away. The gags are great, and they commit to them. I can't wait to watch more.

IF YOU LOVE POLICE SQUAD OR AIRPLANE, you owe it to yourself to check this show out.

barik

Great show, though I'm not sure if I'm sold on how dark (literally) the show has become, I feel like it goes against the style of comedy. Still great though.

edit: also I miss the screaming cop/vomiting cop runners.

Dereck

eM8EpN3.gif

jobrro

My last room mate got executed for unpaid parking tickets. And killing a guy.

Caplin is good. I want Party Hard season 2. Netflix please.

Dereck

The show is completely smirk worthy. All I get from this show are smirks.

What was silly though was the blatant Little Caesars pizza plug.

I'm very glad this show exists. I do miss the screaming cop intro though. I enjoy any scene involving the Chief - he somehow does deadpan better than any of the others, so the new scenes with him in season 3 are great.

caliph95

I'm very glad this show exists. I do miss the screaming cop intro though. I enjoy any scene involving the Chief - he somehow does deadpan better than any of the others, so the new scenes with him in season 3 are great.
I wish those will come back it would be easy to do as well

BumRush

I'm shocked this show didn't get more GAF love. It's HILARIOUS.

Delta has it available on flights and I've been doing way too much cross country travel lately.

I was laughing so hard during the ice cream shop scene of the Lizzy Caplan episode that I had to shut it off because I was starting to get dirty looks on the plane...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom