• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons |OT| Self-isolating on a deserted island

ebevan91

so how rich are you Turnip guys by now?

it was not a nerf update it was making it easier to get some types

lol

I bought 10,000 turnips yesterday and i'm pretty much broke right now but I want to at least make 2 million off them.

Also I've gotten 4 cherry blossom recipes today after only playing for about 2 hours so I'm on a roll apparently. I do have a duplicate wall clock though.

Last edited:
I need a bigger room for my kitchen going to have to change rooms

really for the max house all rooms needed to be larger but the north room stayed smaller that sucks

I bought 10,000 turnips yesterday and i'm pretty much broke right now but I want to at least make 2 million off them.

Also I've gotten 4 cherry blossom recipes today after only playing for about 2 hours so I'm on a roll apparently. I do have a duplicate wall clock though.

I neeed that bonsai tree recipe :(

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
This has been a great Animal Crossing game. They've improved on what needed to be improved, and have added a ton of depth without ruining the simplicity. But wow, this Bunny Day event has been an absolute debacle. Obnoxiously interferes with daily activities, lasts way too long, and the reward for all of this, the bunny day furniture, is tacky and uninteresting.

Last edited:
I lost 1.5 million bells on turnips last week because I don't really use discord or reddit or other sites. I don't like how slow it is to travel to other islands and to sell 1.5 M bells it would take many trips to sell them off I am way too lazy

Thurible

Built roads and am in the process of making a rosary garden. It is a little asymmetrical and Mary doesn't have a lot of detail but I'm proud I was able to produce some creative energy.

jmMRZZw.jpg

bender

What time is it?
Bought in at 107, today's offerings were 57 and 63. Damn the Nooks! Eerily familiar to the beginning of last week.

Last edited:

T-Square

i used turnip exchange and made about 950 from 500k investment. the first island i visited, i sold, tipped the lady and left. when i got back home i still had turnips in my pocket. dont know how that happened.

anyway no loses this week.

Last edited:

lachesis

I've been putting furnitures and other stuff all over the island, and finally got my island rating to 3 stars - and K.K. Slider is going to visit tomorrow.
Exciting! (for the perspective of being able to put roads and manipulate the landscape!)

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I've millions, all bugs and fish so far, and all bunny day items crafted. All that is left is terraforming and waiting for the fishing contest. And then bunny day (woo :messenger_neutral:).

Turnip prices are terrible today for me.

Do you have any duplicate sakura wall or floor DIYs? Or petal pile, branches, or pochette?

let me check I have not saved my dupes Sakura I rarely get though

edit no I only learned 3 of these blossoms have not learned the floor yet, will save any dupes to send out if you need some make a list

Last edited:

ebevan91

let me check I have not saved my dupes Sakura I rarely get though

edit no I only learned 3 of these blossoms have not learned the floor yet, will save any dupes to send out if you need some make a list

I think you need to add me to your friends list so I can send you the mail. I sent a request.

Rbk_3

Would I be able to get fruit from anyone? I currently only have pear, coconut and cherries. The island with the nook ticket doesn’t seem to change at all for me.

Mista

Banned
How are we doing villagers? I am not enjoying my time with this spam event. I just log in to do the daily stuff and bounce

-Arcadia-

Banned
Bunny Day doesn’t bother me like it does others, as I’m not the type to maximize my output from the island every day, but it is an inconvenience to constantly have goals and inventory space disrupted by this stuff.

I really hope Nintendo is taking note of this for future events.

Any collectibles (and really, I think this is over-relied on for events) should run parallel alongside the natural ecosystem of the game, and not interfere with it or replace it under any circumstances.

only thing that bothers me with Bunny Day is the fack that the Cherry Blossom DIY is more exciting to me and I have already gotten all the bunny eggs DIY so far.

I need that bonsai tree at the very least

Rbk_3

you are not online for me at least not with Animal Crossing

So it looks like one of us has to visit the others island before being able to send letters back and forth. If you're up for it I can invite you to mine at some point. I am heading to work so I won't be able to right now.

So it looks like one of us has to visit the others island before being able to send letters back and forth. If you're up for it I can invite you to mine at some point. I am heading to work so I won't be able to right now.

I have an active dodo code open because I am waiting for Collete Collete to come pick up Julian I can PM you the dodo code I'll give you the fruit on your visit

Collete

I got Julian, thank you so much Smiles!

Your island is amazing, but I'm still unsure why there is a punching bag in your bathroom lol
01jhayu.jpg

lFa6z77.jpg

Edit: How do you get your 10th villager btw? Nook says this is the last plot of land I can buy now for some reason

Edit 2: Nvm, I'm dumb, there's 9 villagers currently. I just automatically write off Canberra and Olaf from existance lol

Last edited:
I got Julian, thank you so much Smiles!

Your island is amazing, but I'm still unsure why there is a punching bag in your bathroom lol
01jhayu.jpg

lFa6z77.jpg

Edit: How do you get your 10th villager btw? Nook says this is the last plot of land I can buy now for some reason

I have not been in that room for a while forgot I had it there I was suppose to move it to the game room

I can see that xD

It was also red so it was in the proper area for the feng shui trick my house is cluttered to keep my S rank will try to fix it up more and see if I can keep my S rank with less clutter

5SvmsMm.jpg

this works a little better until I find better stuff in the store or crafting I know the game has much better stuff just have not showed up for me yet

Top Bottom