• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

tumblr_monz1lOm901sv134do1_400.jpg
tumblr_monz3hMg331sv134do1_400.jpg

cant wait till I find a better pattern and I have to do it all over again

To be fair all you would have to do is replace your old patterns with the corresponding new ones and your paths would change automatically.

Salsa

To be fair all you would have to do is replace your old patterns with the corresponding new ones and your paths would change automatically.

that's true

unless I use one with less/more patterns :O

honestly I think 1 pattern is the way to go if you don't wanna make more characters. Having to occupy 4-6 slots for one path is a pain in the butt

also this one doesnt close on diagonals (hence why I use that other one there)

So I started playing Animal Crossing Wild World on the DS because I suck and I don't have a 3DS.
I don't know why I haven't play AC before, it's tons of fun.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I was stressed about that too but I ended up putting it in a northern part of my town so that I could eventually put pine trees around the campsite. It shall be beautiful
il8ZGMzTmxlFu.gif
Me too, only i dont have many good options up north due to all the town buildings being up there.

jasonng

FYI you have to unlock the QR machine on each character. :/
Which is what I learned yesterday when I had no choice but to make a design mule. I think it should be placed in OP as a tip so others don't have to fucking wait another 10 days.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Is there a site that's sharing all of these awesome QR codes? I want Reggie. And Iwata. And that awesome brick pattern.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
It's because you didn't make it. The person who made it has to come to your town and give you the design in some fashion

it's so stupid.

Also New Leaf 2 needs to have twice the pocket space and a key Items tab that doesn't take up inventory space. Cause fuck damn shit piss.

Scan, edit (don't change anything or just one dot), save out as your design?

Totakeke

Whattt, today all my four fossils are existing ones. That must have been the fifth or sixth T.Rex skull I've found.

I guess fossil trading won't quite take off yet until later in the game when people have fewer remaining ones to complete their collection.

Linius

I think he's supposed to show up whenever you fulfill a badge requirement. But I believe special visitors block him from coming (Saharah, Gulliver, Redd etc)

Okay, that must be the reason then. Had someone special every day so far. If only Redd could come...

I know we've been over it a lot in this thread, but does anyone have some tips for what I should be doing on the topical island to catch the best bugs? Feel like I'm missing the trick here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom