• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Are there benefits of filling up the museum other than satisfying OCD? I'm doing it, but it would be better to know I'm not just giving away bells.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
You guys thinks it's a good idea to save up all my money until Sunday and blow every bell on turnips?

I don't have the game yet, but GAF's community is so big that SOMEBODY is bound to get 200+ turnip price during the week.

The problem is managing to get into their game when that happens, because everybody wants in. :D

I still think a 10% courtesy fee should be left behind to whoever opens their city for turnip trading.

Betty

Banned
You guys thinks it's a good idea to save up all my money until Sunday and blow every bell on turnips?

Uh, not EVERY bell, leave yourself at least 20,000 for emergencies (whatever they may be)

But if you're confident you got them at a good price and you can make easy Bells at the Island, I suppose it's okay. Just remember to sell them before the week's over!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
tumblr_moo5qjOxuk1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Is that a doughnut stool?

They actually got it from the Animal Strip Club.

ew

I'll be your turnip buddy as well. I will go virtually all in this Sunday and suffer with you as we'll during the nailbiter of a week where we wait for high prices from someone in the community.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
It's been raining for 3 days in my town and I still haven't caught that fish I can't spell the name of.

Also, I just found a lost item. I don't remember lost items in previous Animal Crossings.

Gvaz

Banned
tumblr_moo4qeIYmk1sv134do1_400.jpg

forever working on tiles

you know how pro designs let you save like 4 sides of a shirt?

why not do that with path tiles and let you save all 9 angles into 1

why

why

There are a lot of really horrible design decisions in this game that frustrate me and hinder an otherwise good game.

milkham

i streetpassed someone with a raccoon clock today, so now i can buy them, if eurogaf, or ausgaf wants let me know, i forgot exactly but its like 1600 bells or something

Roto13

It's been raining for 3 days in my town and I still haven't caught that fish I can't spell the name of.

Also, I just found a lost item. I don't remember lost items in previous Animal Crossings.

Today has been my fourth straight day of rain. :p I caught a celllcloloclecoanth today.

I don't have the game yet, but GAF's community is so big that SOMEBODY is bound to get 200+ turnip price during the week.

The problem is managing to get into their game when that happens, because everybody wants in. :D

I still think a 10% courtesy fee should be left behind to whoever opens their city for turnip trading.

Uh, not EVERY bell, leave yourself at least 20,000 for emergencies (whatever they may be)

But if you're confident you got them at a good price and you can make easy Bells at the Island, I suppose it's okay. Just remember to sell them before the week's over!

You can count on a 500+ bell price sometime during the week, so I think it's a good investment. Just in the past two days I've seen quite a few 500+ prices.

I'll plan to leave myself 50k just for whatever. I'm sure I'll be doing some beetle hunting while I wait during the week. I have about 1m right now, so I should have a bit more by Sunday. Pretty much all of it will go to turnips.

I'll be your turnip buddy as well. I will go virtually all in this Sunday and suffer with you as we'll during the nailbiter of a week where we wait for high prices from someone in the community.

I'm ready! Should be fun.

milkham

You can get items from streetpassing with people?

if you have HH showcase unlocked when you streetpass with someone a copy of their home will be there for you to look at and you can order most items but not the special ones from the fortune cookies

ramyeon

i streetpassed someone with a raccoon clock today, so now i can buy them, if eurogaf, or ausgaf wants let me know, i forgot exactly but its like 1600 bells or something
I could go for one of those man! Couldn't get back to you before since I was at Uni with crummy internet, should be on for awhile now though.

Kyzon

My life is complete!!!
I spent an hour drawing the moon, and my town song is the Song of Healing

6506_10100848203376038_1415248336_n.jpg

Also, my house for anyone who hasn't seen.

1012791_10100846599619978_1825058089_n.jpg

I changed my ordinances from Early Bird to A Beautiful Town

been taking flowers from the island like crazy so I need the animals to help me plant and water them

anyway Isabelle says flowers will never die?

milkham

I could go for one of those man! Couldn't get back to you before since I was at Uni with crummy internet, should be on for awhile now though.

just ordered one for you, its 1920 bells my bad, they're mailing it to me so i guess i'll have it tomorrow

just ordered one for you, its 1920 bells my bad, they're mailing it to me so i guess i'll have it tomorrow

Uk Gaffer here, any chance you could order me one. Will pay you double for it :)

(Note i won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow night (after 10PM GMT due to work however)

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Got some Bells gathered, but then Nook's closed. :(

So no Fishing tonight, I guess. Can't wait to have the stores close late since I'll be playing at night mostly.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
So I went to Gamestop to look for another copy since stores in and around San Fran got some stock in. They were all sold out, every single one, after work. :(

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
So I went to Gamestop to look for another copy since stores in and around San Fran got some stock in. They were all sold out, every single one, after work. :(

Despite Nintendo's idiotic DRM, I'd highly recommend this game as a digital download. You'll thank me in a month when you want to play it once a day for an hour.

ramyeon

I can't wait to get that megaphone. There seem to be one or two villagers that I can never seem to find in my town. I really wonder where they disappear to.

Off topic as hell (sorry) but are there any recommendations for a digital 3ds game? I just bought the Oracle Zelda games as well as Pushmo.

I have around 18.00 of credit left.

Dacvak

Off topic as hell (sorry) but are there any recommendations for a digital 3ds game? I just bought the Oracle Zelda games as well as Pushmo.

Cave Story Cave Story Cave Story Cave Story Cave Story

I can't wait to get that megaphone. There seem to be one or two villagers that I can never seem to find in my town. I really wonder where they disappear to.

Just wait until those two are hiding in the museum and the megaphone can't reach them, thus eliminating the usefulness.

It's fun for a bit and when you need to deliver something but other than that it's just another item to lug around.

Otherwise, it's pretty fun to call out to Kapp'n or Nat or someone because they respond too.

ramyeon

Just wait until those two are hiding in the museum and the megaphone can't reach them, thus eliminating the usefulness.

It's fun for a bit and when you need to deliver something but other than that it's just another item to lug around.

Otherwise, it's pretty fun to call out to Kapp'n or Nat or someone because they respond too.
That's annoying. I guess it kind of eliminates the possibilities of where they could be though.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I enjoyed Crashmo, Sakura Samurai, Ketzal's Corridors, Gunman Clive (it's by a GAF member, and $2), and Crimson Shroud. Art of Balance Touch is cool too but haven't finished.

Dacvak

So what exactly do I do with gyroids? I keep digging 'em up and storing them in my house. Do they have any use at all?

No, they just make noise. They're just to collect.

I'll buy 'em off of you, if you want to sell.

Fey

Banned
My life is complete!!!
I spent an hour drawing the moon, and my town song is the Song of Healing

6506_10100848203376038_1415248336_n.jpg

Also, my house for anyone who hasn't seen.

1012791_10100846599619978_1825058089_n.jpg

goddamn, this is great. you drew the moon yourself? :O

thank god the pattern generator sites exist so i can pretend to be as talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom