• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime GAF, need suggestions on fighting anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman00

Liverpool01
EviLore said:
I don't think I could really recommend that one. The final story arc redeems the series to a large extent (and I'm a giant whore for the bakumatsu in general), but the arcs prior to it are pretty weak.

Come on, how can you hate his fight against Miyamoto Musashi? I like all of the arc, except the one with the whole warship one, got kinda of boring.

Jirotrom

HAJIME NO IPPO!!

Ruthayfirstdempseydos.gif

VaLiancY

Now I got something to watch for the weekend. I'm watching the Airmaster Spanish sub, I should have paid more attention in Spanish class. A lot of panty shots but so far the fights are pretty good.

ya know after watching a bit of Kenichi on youtube I gotta say, does he ever get into a fight? It's a funny anime and entertaining but there's not that much fighting they talk a lot about it though

Shootfighter Tekken is the anime based on the Tough manga right? Any good DVD store on the US that will ship to europe? Amazon tend to be assholes when it comes to shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom