• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime japan 2014 SONY VR allow you to step into anime ( into im@s 765 office)

todd360

Yeah I would rather take a Pokemon VR game over the waifus.

BLUCGL4.jpg

A cutscene where I can look around by moving my head instead of an analog stick. zzz

Lemme know when they include the interactive part.

Can't tell anymore that does people seriously think that Otakus affect to Japan's birth rate or are these just joke posts. If serious you might want to look birth rates in several other developed countries...

Sakura

Of course it's a terrible thing! Do you think it's normal for a 30 year old man to still be a virgin, sleep with anime pillows and have "sex" with their virtual girlfriends? Those poor souls need treatment...

Don't be a hater man, happiness comes in many different forms.

cafemomo

Can't tell anymore that does people seriously think that Otakus affect to Japan's birth rate or are these just joke posts. If serious you might want to look birth rates in several other developed countries...
We are all doomed anyway. Ain't there gonna be a meteor that will hit us in 2024?

Might as well spend these last days with your waifu

dalekjay

those waifus look like kids, not even teens, thats very strange for a 30 yo to like... But as I never stopped to talk with someone that like this stuff so I don't know the real motivations behind this. For a 12yo would be easier to understand

todd360

those waifus look like kids, not even teens, thats very strange for a 30 yo to like... But as I never stopped to talk with someone that like this stuff so I don't know the real motivations behind this. For a 12yo would be easier to understand

iAJ1oxF.jpg

Mortemis

Banned
Honestly I'm pretty scared to see what Toriyama can do with this. Dude would probably make a VR world full of Lightning and make it his retirement home.

LX_Theo

Banned
Actually, using stylized graphics like anime would do wonders in lowering the need for processing power and pulling off the VR. Then again... The connotations that go with it... :/

Mlatador

Banned
Don't be a hater man, happiness comes in many different forms.

Sorry, but this is something I can't stand about Japan. No wonder they are having such a terribe birth rate, when their youth gets spoiled by all this crazy otaku stuff. I mean, there a so many industries providing this shit, that it's probably pretty hard for an already socially akward person to "escape" all this fake reality.

What Japan needs are "anti-Otaku" measures. Programs to re-socialize those people. VR is only gonna make things so much worse.

mjontrix

It's Dotonbori Robo, right?

tumblr_n1xjitCj1S1t5lo17o4_500.gif

Sorry, but this is something I can't stand about Japan. No wonder they are having such a terribe birth rate, when their youth gets spoiled by all this crazy otaku stuff. I mean, there a so many industries providing this shit, that it's probably pretty hard for an already socially akward person to "escape" all this fake reality.

What Japan needs are "anti-Otaku" measures. Programs to re-socialize those people. VR is only gonna make things so much worse.

Umm the actual reason for the birthrate is their work. Starting at like 6,leaving at 9 and drinking with the boss until 12. Then sleep and getup by 4 ready for work.

The work culture is to blame.

Also, combined with women also entering the workforce and where's the time to start a family?

Top Bottom