• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anno 2205 announced (PC, November 3rd 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahadan

Nuuvem has it for like 30€ iirc

I'm not used to getting anno games on release day so I don't know if I should expect shitty performances or annoying bugs....at least I can expect uplay to lose my save once again.

Tizoc

Preload done for me I've had the Anno games in my backlog for some time now but I'm gonna start with this one :p
I even dropped $65 on the Gold edition and that's something you'll rarely if ever see me do.

Shahadan

Omg omg omg omg they've said on the forums that the game is supposed to be unlocked at noon paris time tomorrow.

And then said they're trying to maybe change it to midnight ! (I assume Paris time as well)

So maybe in 6 hours

Oh god they're toying with my heart I hope they can make it. HYPE

Caayn

I'm not really well known with the world of city builders. However I liked Cities Skylines, how does Anno compare to that? I'd welcome the futuristic setting a lot.

DOWN

Banned
I'm surprised I just heard about this game because it looks gorgeous and like one of the rare AAA PC exclusives.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Omg omg omg omg they've said on the forums that the game is supposed to be unlocked at noon paris time tomorrow.

And then said they're trying to maybe change it to midnight ! (I assume Paris time as well)

So maybe in 6 hours

Oh god they're toying with my heart I hope they can make it. HYPE

Nice, tonight would be a good time to dig in. Snow just showed up. Here's hoping!
Links:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1304630-Release-time?p=11117392&viewfull=1#post11117392
http://steamcommunity.com/app/375910/discussions/0/490124466470461732/#c490124466470679405

Oops, thanks

Shahadan

I'm not really well known with the world of city builders. However I liked Cities Skylines, how does Anno compare to that? I'd welcome the futuristic setting a lot.

While you build stuff Anno is more of a ressource management game within a city. You need buildings to produce food and materials which will be used to produce other stuff.
Usually you have islands with specific ressource and your job is to manage trade between them to grow your population and upgrade their houses.

Population have needs that need to be fulfilled ans your city building will have to take that into account.

Apparently they have changed a lot of things in the formula this time (and I'm rather scared to be honest) but in past games it worked like that. Build a city, harvest materials, build ships, trade, grow.

Caayn

While you build stuff Anno is more of a ressource management game within a city. You need buildings to produce food and materials which will be used to produce other stuff.
Usually you have islands with specific ressource and your job is to manage trade between them to grow your population and upgrade their houses.

Population have needs that need to be fulfilled ans your city building will have to take that into account.

Apparently they have changed a lot of things in the formula this time (and I'm rather scared to be honest) but in past games it worked like that. Build a city, harvest materials, build ships, trade, grow.
Thanks for the answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom