• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

another ubi f*ck up: 2 GB rar with concept art for unannounced games on FTP

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
ram said:
omg! did they hand out the prince of persia franchise to some shitty japanese developer? that looks ugly!
It looks more like Ubisoft Paris artwork than anything Japanese.

Far Cry 2 Folder has some Tech demo movies as well but i refuse to share it as they are truely intellectual property showing how they made it...its not polite to share that

Snaku

Banned
Loving the new PoP art! Seems to me they're going back to the more whimsical version of the series.

Still, no BG&E2 art pisses me off. After ending the first with a cliffhanger, Ubi must let Ancel...

Finish the ****ing story man! What happened? What about the glands?

element

the 'Credits_Assemblee_2006_wip.mov' is pretty funny. a bunch of names spinning around with Everytime I See You Falling from New Order playing. strange.

They better not pull some futuristic shit with Creed.
You are going to be pissed then.

Far Cry 2 (Arena Concept)

arenaconceptgu9.jpg

element

man, this stuff was never intended to be released. going over the videos for FarCry 2. All prototype tech review type stuff.

The future angle was already hinted at in the pixelated video transitions in the first footage shown. Seemed reasonable enough to me at the time.

Any BG&E 2 stuff?

Frenck

Banned
Wow, Ubi has some of the greatest artists in the industry.

Look at the Splinter Cell 5, Naruto and Far Cry 2 artwork and that's just stuff coming from Ubi Montreal.

The TMNT GBA pics are awesome. The concept sketches for deflecting manhole covers and wrecking balls look like they came straight from the Konami arcades.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
element said:
here are links to the Farcry 2 Tech Videos

Please take it easy on my server. If you download you can watch them in 800x600, but you need an FLV player.
your server is going to get so hammered :lol
probably being posted on a dozen forums as we speak.

thanks for the upload though, im gonna check it out now. :)

edit:
what are the chances far cry 2 is the concept before crysis was formed?

AniHawk

element said:
picture1uh2.png

TMNT for GBA (i think) looks sweet!

Still making GBA games, huh?

Looks nice. Hope it'll actually be good, too.

I wonder why Konami wasted the opportunity to make a compilation of their TMNT arcade games for console.

BooJoh

Are the Naruto images resized or are they that small in the archive? I'd love a desktop-sized copy of the Ninetales pic.

ZeoVGM

Banned
AniHawk said:
Still making GBA games, huh?

Looks nice. Hope it'll actually be good, too.

I wonder why Konami wasted the opportunity to make a compilation of their TMNT arcade games for console.

i THINK Ubi only has the movie rights, though i may be wrong

sangreal

BooJoh said:
Are the Naruto images resized or are they that small in the archive? I'd love a desktop-sized copy of the Ninetales pic.

the naruto shots are actually pretty much the only ones that came in small sizes sorry

only one? any more TMNT GBA pics ??

only one screenshot, the rest is artwrok

Top Bottom