• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

any fellow kids watching this new Netflix show "13 reasons why"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cool teen is dead and she left a bunch of lurid tapes to explain why. It seems good so far.
image.php

Volimar

I don't know if it's super macabre or going for the Pretty Little Liars thing, but just reading the premise creeped me out.

I can't quite decide what the tone is yet. It's not super trashy. Think perks of being a wallflower.

They play love will tear us apart within the first 5 minutes.

jwk94

A cool teen is dead and she left a bunch of lurid tapes to explain why. It seems good so far.

Yep, I'm about to start episode 5 I think. Surprisingly enough, this show addresses slut shaming rather well. It might be a little extreme, but I feel as though that's necessary to get the message across.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Are you sure you aren't watching Donmie Darko?

convinced

btw anybody know any shows like gossip girl? that's all i care to watch anymore but i've seen it three times. need more modern teen drama, don't see the point in anything else anymore tbh. wish netflix would revive it. why not

Matty77

The commercials had me interested and I am now about halfway through the first episode and cautiously enjoying it.

Tough subject matter but one that even in this day and age isn't addressed enough so I hope it stays good throughout.

Primus

I can't quite decide what the tone is yet. It's not super trashy. Think perks of being a wallflower.

Sold! The girlfriend was already interested in it, but now you've got my attention.

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
I'm watching, currently on episode 5. Clay kills me! Dude is super dense in recognizing friend vs foe. I have work in like 10hrs but I really want to finish this!

Requiem

What is the twelfth reason why

Still watching the episode but from the first 15 mins:

She was supposed to deposit some money to a bank and she got a call from Clay and subsequently lost the money bag; she starts by saying it was the worst day of her life so I'm assuming there's more to it than just that

DOWN

Banned
When do the other half of the "Tapes" come out on Netflix?

Nvm it's 7 tapes with 2 sides each

Read the book years ago. Its a fantastic book.

I can't watch it due to no Netflix (Tho I will probably resubscribe one month when I'm not playing too many games.) but hope they capture the book well. The trailer seemed good enough atleast. And main character (forgot his name, been forever.) hearing the 13th reason is a book scene I still remember plus the ending.

The way it jumps back and forth bt clays memories of her and the current time-line has fucked with me a couple times.

How do all these teens have so many tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom