• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any news on new DS lite colors?

superfly

I think the colors on the market at the mo are rather boring (except the ice blue). Any colors in the pipeline?

Jammy

Banned
Nintendo has enough problems keeping up with production for the colors that are already out. Don't expect new colors for a while.

Jonk

wasting said:
green yellow orange please

Yeah, yellow would fly real well. I think Nintendo learned their lesson with that color back with the original gameboy and GB pocket.

The colors will most likely be (for the US) for the DS lite:

Enamel Navy
Fire Red
Apple Green
Platinum

Hero

If Nintendo of America was smart, they would release 'Pearl' and 'Diamond' colors to launch with the Pokemon games.

Rocksteady33

Jonk said:
Yeah, yellow would fly real well. I think Nintendo learned their lesson with that color back with the original gameboy and GB pocket.

The colors will most likely be (for the US) for the DS lite:

Enamel Navy
Fire Red
Apple Green
Platinum

What was the problem with the Yellow Game Boy's?

Taichu

Rocksteady33 said:
What was the problem with the Yellow Game Boy's?
Yeah, what's wrong with the yellow color? I had a yellow GBC, and it rocked. I probably wouldn't pick up a yellow DS though.

Saoh

ds_color.jpg

should totally be DSL new colors.

but even better, what about new Wii colors??!

Ah that reminds me. So I am in Canterbury in England, around 2 hours drive from London. Basically in the middle of nowhere. And I went past GAME yesterday, it had a big banner across the window, DS Lites back in Stock. I thought, damn, we're now in February, like almost half way through it, and they still haven't replenished Christmas rush. And I feel like this is just the beginning.

Saoh

Shig said:
I'm hoping to see something like this come out in conjuction with DQIX:
slimeds.jpg

japanese dont really need that kind of incentive. i find S-E special edition DS's quite pointless actually.... it S-E+Nintendo.... of course they're going to buy your game, you dont need to give them a special DS, GIVE US LIMITED EDITION DS DAMN IT!!!

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
I would really like to see the Ice Blue color return that was done for the Game Boy Pocket waaaay back in the day.

Its my absolute favorite color that Nintendo has ever done.

Shig said:
I'm hoping to see something like this come out in conjuction with DQIX:
slimeds.jpg
I would so import that. Given it's for such a huge game, they should make the ridges in the plastic conform to the eyes and mouth, rather than the DS symbol as it is on your diagram.

No guys, the real, definitive question is : where the hell are my colored Wiimotes ?

wiimote6kbcu4up4.jpg

blackwiisz9.jpg

I don't care about the console, I already have one. All I want is a black Wiimote+nunchuk to go with my white wiimote.
I, for one, refuse to buy even Wii Play until it's packed with a black Wiimote.

beat

How about Bape camo style? I'd probably buy one.

... eeesh, I'm not great at the photoshop thing.

Ichirou

Banned
Dragona Akehi said:
WHERE THE FLYING **** IS THE CRIMSON ****ING RED NINTENDO?

They're waiting for a good Gundam game to come out for DSL so they can do a special edition Char Aznable "Red Comet" color DSL. :)

Neo_ZX

I want a tribal DS Lite to go with my tribal GBA.
Not really.

Perhaps a polished metal black and silver?

Top Bottom