• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone up for a game of CS: Source?

ManaByte

It started crashing on me on connect, so I deleted it and am reinstalling it via Steam right now. Anyone up for a game?

OK, I got it...Username is RyanGCH as usual. Let me know if you guys wanna play. But be warned...Until about two days ago, I'd never even played Counter-Strike. But I can honestly say, I'm better at CS: Source than I am at regular Counter-Strike.

AeroGod

I quit playing after I saw someone using TubGirl as their spray. Bitches. I try to snipe him then BLAM he sprays tubgirl and I go blind, then get stabbed.

I'm about to go play some CS: Source right now...Prolly will be for at least the next two hours. Let me know if you want to play right now, and I'll tell you what server I'm in.

Let's set up a game for tonight, and get everyone we can in...Let's pick a time. I only work from 3-6 today, so anytime that's not that is good for me, but I'm guessing you guys want later in the night. Let me know, and I'm in.

Top Bottom