• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone watching Key and Peele?

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ander

Oh wow, the LMFAO and bully and kinect sketches were great, and then that final ominous lunch sketch was astounding. So fucking funny.

Mahzkrieg

Banned
I watched one episode and loved it.
But each subsequent episode is a little worse.
It's the same thing over and over.

Lacks subtlety

Ducarmel

That keeping it fresh skit was funny, that one guy crying in the end knows whats up, my little cousin still wears fitted hats with stickers/tags still on it.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
My boy put me on these two this past weekend... the Football name skit one and I was cracking up... I guess I need to start watching this..

ZoddGutts

Second season ended. Gotta say really love this show. Yeah it can be a hit or miss but when it's good it's really good. Anyways good to see it's been renewed for a 3rd season. This and Workaholics are my favorite shows on Comedy Central.

Dragun619

Just watched a whole bunch of skits on YouTube. And it's sorta of mixed bag for me. Some skits are hilarious and some are just meh.

The Football Skit, Power Falcon Skit, and the African Warlord skit though, just absolutely kill me. And the accents are always spot on too, hah. Glad, to see they got renew for a season 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom